If we could just beat the Jets Sunday...we are OK!

Rudyc80

HERE ME OUT AND TRY TO BE POSITIVE~!

All we have to do is steal one form the Jets this weekend and we will get back to the 500. mark by November 1st! 1-3 if we beat the JETS

We will beat the Dolphins at home! 2-3

We should beat the Ravens without Lewis and Heap...no matter how good their defense is! 3-3

If we cant beat the Cards in Buffalo...we should just shoot ourselves anyway. 4-3

That would get us to 4-3 with the Jets in Buffalo and the Bills usually win that one.

IM telling ya.....if we beat the JEts this season will be alive and kicking! 5-3 maybe

The only bad thing is we face NE the 1st week of November.....IN New England!

God love ya, Rudy - before the season started, we were the ones trying to convince you the sky wasn't falling. This place could use a pep rally right about now.

And like the Marine says - IT COULD HAPPEN. Doesn't mean it will, but hey, ya never know....

All we have to do is steal one form the Jets this weekend and we will get back to the 500. mark by November 1st!  1-3 if we beat the JETS

We should beat the Ravens without Lewis and Heap...no matter how good their defense is! 3-3

If we cant beat the Cards in Buffalo...we should just shoot ourselves anyway. 4-3

That would get us to 4-3 with the Jets in Buffalo and the Bills usually win that one.

IM telling ya.....if we beat the JEts this season will be alive and kicking! 5-3 maybe

62461[/snapback]

God help you Rudy. I myself, have been trying to convince myself of this exact same thing. Then my head starts hurting and I Rosen back down to reality.

Here's hoping the Jets are over-rated and we get on the right track. I somehow doubt it though.

bless your heart rudy...let the record show that when everyone wanted to string yoU up for your pesssimism, i defended your right to proclaim MISERY!

now that you think we have a shot at respectability, i can't back down (plus i have consumed 7 pints of strong british ale this evening)from paying you your due respect!

RUDY IS DA MAN!

....GO BILLS!!!

All we have to do is steal one form the Jets this weekend and we will get back to the 500. mark by November 1st!  1-3 if we beat the JETS

62461[/snapback]

See Rudy,youre the last person most people here would expect to be positive,but Im glad. <_< I really do hope we can beat the Jets...I really do.

62461[/snapback]

The chefs beat the ravens so can the bills. As far as the jests go. RUN HENRY RUN.

Rudy looking at the schedule I thought the exact same thing. However, the Bills winning at the Jets will be very tough. But a good team has to prove they can win on the road and the Jets did not look so invincible last week against Miami. Also, we get Baltimore w/o J Lewis which is a huge break. Go Bills this week!