JetNation Wants You!!!

Smizzy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mangini's got you guys overachieving and your front office made the important move of addressing the lines this offseason. I fear you might be further ahead in your rebuilding project than we are, though I do have to say, perhaps I'm alone here, but I'm excited about the potential for our QB and think he's going to lead us further than Chad can take you with the wear and tear he's gone through.

Always seems to be a good game with the Jets. Hope that we'll come up on the winning end and not get gashed by your run game for once.

LOL....I think you guys are in for a shock come Sunday. This team will not be pushed over.

857033[/snapback]

I have no doubt that the Jets will be tough, but their track record against Willis is less than inspiring.

37-132

28-143

22-113

26-150

He basically average 135 yds. per game and 4.7 per carry when he plays your team. This doesn't mean we will win, but your man Vilma is about 0-4 in this battle.

Mangini's got you guys overachieving and your front office made the important move of addressing the lines this offseason.  I fear you might be further ahead in your rebuilding project than we are, though I do have to say, perhaps I'm alone here, but I'm excited about the potential for our QB and think he's going to lead us further than Chad can take you with the wear and tear he's gone through.

Always seems to be a good game with the Jets.  Hope that we'll come up on the winning end and not get gashed by your run game for once.

857016[/snapback]

I really hate to agree, but I would definitely agree about the lines, no question about that. Early returns on Mangini are good, plus he's got bellichick POd. Can't overestimate that. Course I hope they all choke on a chicken bone.

I have no doubt that the Jets will be tough, but their track record against Willis is less than inspiring.

37-132

28-143

22-113

26-150

He basically average 135 yds. per game and 4.7 per carry when he plays your team.  This doesn't mean we will win, but your man Vilma is about 0-4 in this battle.

857045[/snapback]

Willis has done well against the Jets in the past but I would not use that as any gauge of his ability. The last couple of years many backs have either looked like Earl Campbell or Barry Sanders against us so please dont tell me how great Willis is.

Anyway..........it is common knowledge Willis is uh, how can I put this without insulting anyone? Would washed up or too busy dancing in the backfield be too harsh??

Willis has done well against the Jets in the past but I would not use that as any gauge of his ability.

857057[/snapback]

:blush: Never did.

The last couple of years many backs have either looked like Earl Campbell or Barry Sanders against us so please dont tell me how great Willis is.

857057[/snapback]

Not something I would brag about, but again, who said that?

Anyway..........it is common knowledge Willis is uh, how can I put this without insulting anyone? Would washed up or too busy dancing in the backfield be too harsh??

857057[/snapback]

25 year old washed up? Maybe, I don't think so. He can dance all he wants against the Jets if it gets him another 150 yds.

25 year old washed up?  Maybe, I don't think so.  He can dance all he wants against the Jets if it gets him another 150 yds.

857063[/snapback]

You can take it to the bank that Willis and the only NY team will be getting 150 against Jersey/B.

Mangini's got you guys overachieving and your front office made the important move of addressing the lines this offseason.  I fear you might be further ahead in your rebuilding project than we are, though I do have to say, perhaps I'm alone here, but I'm excited about the potential for our QB and think he's going to lead us further than Chad can take you with the wear and tear he's gone through.

Always seems to be a good game with the Jets.  Hope that we'll come up on the winning end and not get gashed by your run game for once.

857016[/snapback]

long time Bills fan here living in Jersey, working in Manhattan...I might have said the same thing last season - but being here, I get to see all of the jets hilites (I have dtv, so I watch the Bills) - Chad is throwing the ball WELL.....with zip, etc. I'm very impressed with him this year....dammit

You can take it to the bank that Willis and the only NY team will be getting 150 against Jersey/B.

857065[/snapback]

Wow, I like how you can predict the future. Can you PLEASE give me some lotto numbers while your at it :blush::D:P

Thats a bold prediction.

BTW, As a Jet fan I would be more concerned with A-Train than that disinterested fellow named Willis.

25 year old washed up?  Maybe, I don't think so.  He can dance all he wants against the Jets if it gets him another 150 yds.

857063[/snapback]

I wasnt bragging, just stating facts.

The jets were horrible against the run the last year SPERM EDWARDS was here.

BUT as you will soon find out, they are better now...............

The jets were horrible against the run  the last year SPERM EDWARDS was here.

857128[/snapback]

This is not Herman Edwards Ny Jets.

The jets were horrible against the run  the last year SPERM EDWARDS was here.

857128[/snapback]

Sperm Edwards. :doh::blink: