I haven't seen anyone comment on this yet

Reed83HOF

True, it was supposedly named after McKeller, but I really don't remember Mr. McKeller being a "dominant TE." In fact, I don't remember McKeller doing much of anything during the Super Bowl years....

856933[/snapback]

I agree - none of the TE's were special.

Except, of course, for Pete Metzellars, who was a guaranteed catch-and-fall-down, even when he was wide open.

And was it Metzellars who had something like 7 receptions, 7 TD's on the season at one point? Or am I thinking of somebody else?

I agree - none of the TE's were special.

Except, of course, for Pete Metzellars, who was a guaranteed catch-and-fall-down, even when he was wide open. 

And was it Metzellars who had something like 7 receptions, 7 TD's on the season at one point?  Or am I thinking of somebody else?

857528[/snapback]

That was Butch "Rock n" Rolle!

Has anyone noticed how much better the offense plays in the no-huddle?

The WR's seem to get open, Losman makes great decisions..JP seems much more efficient and a GREAT player when he doen't take his time in the huddle...he goes out, calls the play and relies on his abilities..the offense moves the ball so well

I honeslty think that the Jets game, if it wasn't poring out at the end of the game, Losman would have pulled that game out...

Another thought is that Cielsak should be starting at TE; I hate Royal He can't catch; Everett was a total waste..A TE in this offense needs to be able to catch the ball

856526[/snapback]

it doesnt burn enough clock, the defense we will be putting on the field is slightly differant than the one featured on the team that ran the K-gun