Official Gameday Thread

Frez

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, leave him alone. He's not even a teenager.

So I guess you're just a glass half full kind of person.  I prefer to look at it as finally the Bills are back to a level where they can play with teams like SD and Indy.  It'll be nice when they can start BEATING them, but I don't think it's as far away as it was last season.

855474[/snapback]

So I guess you're just a glass half full kind of person.  I prefer to look at it as finally the Bills are back to a level where they can play with teams like SD and Indy.  It'll be nice when they can start BEATING them, but I don't think it's as far away as it was last season.

855474[/snapback]

How many more years are you waiting for more progress? How many more losing seasons can you stomach?

:(

How many more years are you waiting for more progress?  How many more losing seasons can you stomach? 

:(

855484[/snapback]

As many as it takes I guess. I don't have ANY control over it so why get upset? Believe me I hate losing as much as anyone, but I'm going to call a spade a spade and I see this team having improved this season over last. Next season I hope for even more progress.