Tickets

I think he is referring to unloading more than scalping. There are always people who don't want to go to the game, or tickets scalpers have gotten from one reason or another, and before a non-sellout they can go for less than face value, and once a game starts they go for whatever they can get, because after the game they drop to $0.

I'm speaking generally, and don't know how this impacts Sunday at the Ralph, but across sports and cities there is usually a secondary market for tickets (often in front of the venue) regardless of availability or the game being sold out. The last time I bought tickets for a game in Buffalo (admittedly, a while ago) I got them before kickoff for less than face value.

Best of luck because the more Bills fans we have at the game the better, regardless of how much they paid for their tickets.

Yeah those guys with the "I need tickets" laminated signs and such haha... I figure for a non-sellout they will be fairly unpricey, plus if you catch them after kickoff they'll take pretty much anything for a ticket.

I dunno, I hope I don't drive all the way from south PA for nothin :D

Cant imagine anyone trying to scalp Bills tickets.  Especially when they are not sold out.  Its a losing proposition.

853819[/snapback]

Not much of a brain teaser. Many that can't see the game decide to come and don't want the leftovers for sale when they can get better and/or multiple seats together for less or a few bucks more. Gameday prices are always higher during blackouts than sold out games.

Last week I had to buy a couple at the game, the key is to be patient and don't panic..

There will be tons of tics and I mean tons....I did this for virtually every game in the late 80's 90's while in college ....it will be cold out and that is always and I mean always alot of no shows because of this, which means someone will have extra tic or two because the girls where sick ect ect .....Relax and keep your ears open,, between 11 and 1 pm you should be able to score by about 12:30 for 10-20 bucks and don't be afraid to buy singles which will give you the big advantage as they are harder to sell...if there is a bunch of you guys that want to sit together, don't worry because there will be alot of empty's in the upper deck, that are actually pretty good to sit in, if you all have single's...Also a good spot to sit is the last row or two behind the marching band in the endzone, last week there must have been 5 empty rows that the band did not use, just depends on the size of the band....If you wait until 12:45 there will be all kinds of deals

Just tell the perspective seller that is all you have because that is the truth, explain it and don't beg just tell it like it is, you will score, been there done that.......

Or you can come to my house I'm only 12 miles away from you, it's your call....

PM me for directions you don't want to miss this game.............

Gameday prices are always higher during blackouts than sold out games.

853902[/snapback]

Baloney

If you pay more than $5 for tix on Sunday you are stupid.

You can probably get club level seats for $20.

You won't have to wait until KO to get them. Just go to the west end of the stadium where that road runs to Abbott and see what's going on. The scalpers are always charging more than you can get them from from other fans. It's market economics at its best here.

Heck, if you ask the scalpers for a single they may give you one for $10.

When the score is 24-7 at the half you can move to whereever you want in the lower bowl. lol

Baloney 

If you pay more than $5 for tix on Sunday you are stupid. 

You can probably get club level seats for $20. 

You won't have to wait until KO to get them.  Just go to the west end of the stadium where that road runs to Abbott and see what's going on.  The scalpers are always charging more than you can get them from from other fans.  It's market economics at its best here. 

Heck, if you ask the scalpers for a single they may give you one for $10. 

When the score is 24-7 at the half you can move to whereever you want in the lower bowl.  lol

854184[/snapback]

Actually, he's correct. Walkup is HUGE for games that aren't sold out, which drives the ticket prices up. When games are sold out, walkup is not good and tickets are usually cheaper. You would think it's the other way around, but when the games isn't on tv it drives all the cheapskates to the game as well as the folks that just don't have the cash. $10 tickets for a sellout will be $20+ tickets tomorrow.

Actually, he's correct.  Walkup is HUGE for games that aren't sold out, which drives the ticket prices up.  When games are sold out, walkup is not good and tickets are usually cheaper.  You would think it's the other way around, but when the games isn't on tv it drives all the cheapskates to the game as well as the folks that just don't have the cash.  $10 tickets for a sellout will be $20+ tickets tomorrow.

854220[/snapback]

Got to agree...... Best seats I ever got was Flutie's 1st or 2nd game vs. Jets.... Sunny 55 and I paid $15 for the pair 25 rows up at the 50 yard line...... Never beat that one, except for Giants Stadium December 89, when Kelly got injured the first SB. Ugly day and agin paid about $15-20 and it was a rainy day and we were covered at the 40 yd line.

Games that are not sold out are generally harder and unless the weather is really bad tomorrow could be the same. Does not mean you will not get cheap tickets though.

Go to the busses and see if they have leftovers. Not difficult in the end though...