#1 Bills Fan

mvbillsfan

People like you are the reason why the team might eventually leave...

Support your team and don't be so quick to find fault with those that passionately do.

Go Bills!!!

I heard they don't stand up enough at games though.  The only true way to tell a great fan is to calculate their standing to sitting ratio.

852928[/snapback]

People like you are the reason why the team might eventually leave...

Support your team and don't be so quick to find fault with those that passionately do.

Go Bills!!!

852939[/snapback]

Your statement is so stupid I don't even know where to begin. I have been a season ticket holder for 5 years and cheer as loud as anyone in the stadium. I do not ignore people who ask me to sit down so they can see the game like yourself. Going to one game and annyoying those around you does not make you a passionate fan. If being annoying and obnoxious equates to passionate fan, you must be the biggest TBD fan I know.

If I stand up to cheer a good play or a potential 3rd down stop. I should not be told to sit down. I will ignore fans like this.

People like you find fault with everyone around you. Please spend more time looking in the mirror.

I dont need to defend myself based on how many games I go to. I support my team where ever and when ever I see them Play.

Your statement is so stupid I don't even know where to begin.  I have been a season ticket holder for 5 years and cheer as loud as anyone in the stadium.  I do not ignore people who ask me to sit down so they can see the game like yourself.  Going to one game and annyoying those around you does not make you a passionate fan.  If being annoying and obnoxious equates to passionate fan, you must be the biggest TBD fan I know.

852949[/snapback]

These guys have been to over 200 staright games.

They cook food off car as well..

852885[/snapback]

Really? Wow. Never heard of such a thing. :P

(Actually, Ken is the only one with the consecutive-games streak. Jacksonville was #208. And knowing him, he probably would've laughed at chknwing's joke...)

Kenny is the man!

ESPN is having a special that he is featured in on Dec. 11th , 3:30.

852973[/snapback]

Dude. Been waiting for that broadcast date/time ever since the opener. Thanks!

These guys have been to over 200 staright games.

They cook food off car as well..

852885[/snapback]

If you weren't so busy standing up in the private box in Oakland, and would have tailgated with us the past two years, you would have met Ken. He was at our tailgate and sat with us at the last two Bills-Raiders games. Also met him at San Francisco, San Diego and Arizona.

I was at all those games sorry I missed you.

See you all at the North Star if you are there...

quote=Wacka,Nov 30 2006, 03:17 PM]

If you weren't so busy standing up in the private box in Oakland, and would have tailgated with us the past two years, you would have met Ken. He was at our tailgate and sat with us at the last two Bills-Raiders games. Also met him at San Francisco, San Diego and Arizona.

853088[/snapback]

I was at all those games sorry I missed you.

See you all at the North Star if you are there...

quote=Wacka,Nov 30 2006, 03:17 PM]

853088[/snapback]

853280[/snapback]

Go to San Jose to watch the games. I live in Dublin. Both are the same distance, but it costs $ to cross the Bay Bridge and to park in SF (even on Sunday AM) so I go where it's free (and close to where I used to live)