Very interesting topics from

It might be just because I am no fan of Jack Del Rio, but for some reason I find his "I didn't order the squib, but take responsibility for it, even though I am too smart to do it, and it was really the decision of my assistants, who are not as smart as me, blah blah blah" answer to be rather tool-ish. Come on Jack, just admit you made a mistake and move on.... A more self-confident coach would do that rather than try to have it both ways.

It might be just because I am no fan of Jack Del Rio, but for some reason I find his "I didn't order the squib, but take responsibility for it, even though I am too smart to do it, and it was really the decision of my assistants, who are not as smart as me, blah blah blah" answer to be rather tool-ish.

851050[/snapback]

Del Rio does come off a bit smug that he can do no wrong. He's underachieved with a pretty talented team.

It might be just because I am no fan of Jack Del Rio, but for some reason I find his "I didn't order the squib, but take responsibility for it, even though I am too smart to do it, and it was really the decision of my assistants, who are not as smart as me, blah blah blah" answer to be rather tool-ish. Come on Jack, just admit you made a mistake and move on.... A more self-confident coach would do that rather than try to have it both ways.

851050[/snapback]

"Look, if that was Indianapolis, I could understand it. But the Bills? That's just embarrassing." -- Dunta Del Rio.