Is the Peace Bridge

udonkey

For some reason, I've never gone that way - usually just take 190 all the way to the Niagara Pkwy and go south on that into town.

We're staying there this weekend and want the quickest route to/from, especially on Sunday morning.

Any suggestions on how early we should leave NF to get to the stadium ~7:30-8am?

For some reason, I've never gone that way - usually just take 190 all the way to the Niagara Pkwy and go south on that into town.

We're staying there this weekend and want the quickest route to/from, especially on Sunday morning.

Any suggestions on how early we should leave NF to get to the stadium ~7:30-8am?

850994[/snapback]

I assume you mean NF Canada?

If so, take the rainbow at that time of the morning. I went to the pats game and stayed in Canada, went across rainbow in less than 5 minutes, Peace Bridge looked all backed up. Think most fans coming from southern Ontario use the Peace Bridge, so more traffic.

Only caveat was there was a marathon that weekend, but still think the rainbow your best bet.

Now, if your stayoing USA this is just a DUMB question :censored:

The Peace Bridge wasn't bad this weekend between 10-11 when I went across, took about 30 minutes to get across the border

On the way back to Canada it was backed up past the on ramp onto the 190, so I decided to keep going to NF and hit the Queenston Lewiston and it was just as busy. It took me about 1 hour to get to the game 3 1/2 to get home.

850994[/snapback]

If you have the time, visit Old Fort Niagara. Costs ten bucks.

https://oldfortniagara.org/

and, the Robert Moses Power Project

http://www.nypa.gov/facilities/niagara.htm