Weather will be the

PNW_Bills_Fan

But they travel to snow cities with Denver and KC just like we do. Weather is not a factor.

852120[/snapback]

I think it's going to come down to running the ball hard inside the tackles for both teams. Just looked at weather.com for the 800th time today and it's going to be poopie out there. The "Hawk" to which Lori refers probably won't be in full wing, but will be a factor. But the rain comes in Friday night and Saturday, and the cold air hits on Saturday morning. Can anyone say "ice"? The field surface is going to be a challenge, and I'm thinking sweeps and reverses are going to get hammered PDQ if a linebacker or safety stays at home - there's just not going to be any traction for sweet moves. (Watch for a few fumbles, by the way - the ball's gonna get real slick, and the runners are gonna drop fast). Means a lot of pounding up the middle. Golly gee whiz, I just wish we'd try a few runs to the right side for a change. :beer: Do you think they're expecting Willis behind Gandy with Fowler pulling again? Maybe we'll get lucky and they won't have watched 4 games worth of tape.........

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But they travel to snow cities with Denver and KC just like we do. Weather is not a factor.

852120[/snapback]

And it wasn't snowy or cold in their already completed visits this year. I've researched their schedule. They haven't encountered cold this season, yet.