O'Reilly on the Daily Show last night

Bill O'Reilly didn't really pull any punches and came off well with an audience of people he recently called "stoner slackers." I came away from the interview pretty impressed for all the negatives I have heard levied at him. Not sure I agree with all his tactics, which are made for TV. And it's still tough to judge if he is REALLY undecided and independent, but he came across as such more than he ever had previously.

Stewart, in his usual way defused the situation with humor and got in some good questions, with good answers.

I would definitely be interested to see if O'Reilly does a Kerry interview.

Bill O'Reilly didn't really pull any punches and came off well with an audience of people he recently called "stoner slackers."  I came away from the interview pretty impressed for all the negatives I have heard levied at him.  Not sure I agree with all his tactics, which are made for TV.  And it's still tough to judge if he is REALLY undecided and independent, but he came across as such more than he ever had previously.

Stewart, in his usual way defused the situation with humor and got in some good questions, with good answers.

I would definitely be interested to see if O'Reilly does a Kerry interview.

61437[/snapback]

Senator Kerry will only go on O'Reilly if he's desperate.

You know, I love John Stewart's humor and his show. His humor is right up my alley. But he has become so decidedly left that I can't stomach it anymore. Same thing happened with Bill Mahr. We actually went to see a live recording of "Politically Incorrect" some years ago when it was on cable.

I'm not adverse to hearing comedians from the left once in a while, but after a while it gets old.

I hope John Stewart goes back to his original format when the election is over.

You know, I love John Stewart's humor and his show. His humor is right up my alley. But he has become so decidedly left that I can't stomach it anymore. Same thing happened with Bill Mahr. We actually went to see a live recording of "Politically Incorrect" some years ago when it was on cable.

I'm not adverse to hearing comedians from the left once in a while, but after a while it gets old.

I hope John Stewart goes back to his original format when the election is over.

61483[/snapback]

I don't know. I still think that Stewart is a centrist lefty, while Mahr has gone completely Moorish. I guess it's counterweighed by Dennis Miller moving right.

Senator Kerry will only go on O'Reilly if he's desperate.

61464[/snapback]

Perhaps. O'Reilly mentioned that Kerry said in TV Guide that he likes the O'Reilly Factor and wanted to be on it. We'll see.

To be honest it would be a risky move regardless of Kerry's situation.

Perhaps.  O'Reilly mentioned that Kerry said in TV Guide that he likes the O'Reilly Factor and wanted to be on it.  We'll see.

To be honest it would be a risky move regardless of Kerry's situation.

61596[/snapback]

I saw it too last night and from what I gathered the guy from TV Guide thought Kerrey was serious. Now with only a few weeks left before the election the probability of it happening are pretty slim, but you never know.

I saw it too last night and from what I gathered the guy from TV Guide thought Kerrey was serious. Now with only a few weeks left before the election the probability of it happening are pretty slim, but you never know.

61612[/snapback]

But both candidates fit in time for a puff piece with a creepy Dr. Phil's incessant spanking questions. Jesus.