Playoffs!

Berman

I would say that the Giants gave that game away more than VY "kicked their asses" VY played well but Eli sucks and the G-men are really really injured on defense. But props to VY and the flaming thumbtacks as even with the Giants giving the game to them they still needed to execute in order to win, but PacMan Jones was a much bigger contributor than VY.

Decent? No try decimated by injury but its all semantics.

850159[/snapback]

And I'd agree with all of that.

The whole "We will win because they're starting some rookie QB from Texas" argument is the one I'm arguing against - which is why I worded it like I did.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading a few posts this morning its apparent we all are looking through our Bills rose colored glasses. However, look at the remainder of the schedule with the 2004 season fresh in our memories. If we can get a win this weekend against San Diego (probably the best team in the NFL).... I see no reason why we couldn't string the next three wins together...

Jets - in NY but we match up well and dominated them earlier in the year

Miami  - in Buffalo - enough said

Tenn  - in Buffalo - rookie QB from TX - enough said

This leaves the away game in Baltimore as our 2006 version of the Pittsburgh game. They will have likely clinched everything with very little to play for. There is absolutely no reason not to be optimistic folks... this is why we spend countless hours following our team. Its November 27th and we still have a shot at the PLAYOFFS.... you just got to BILLIEVE!!

849663[/snapback]

Wow. You have to take them one at a time...

But even still...I'll break them down for you:

SD: Top 3 in the league, with the best player in the league going up against one of the worst run D's....

Jets - In NY, and this team that Buffalo "Dominated" in the first game is not the same team. Defense has been on fire the last 3 weeks, and will be a test to the Bills resurgent offense.

Miami - Playing just as good as Buffalo or the Jets right now, but see no reason that Buffalo couldn't knock them off, since it's in BUF.

Tennessee - Be afraid of teams that have absolutely nothing to play for...IF, IF Buffalo is in the playoff hunt, this will be an interesting game.

Yeah, the Bills could win all 4 games....But they could also lose all 4, too.

Worry about SD, and then think about the rest of the season.

At least the SD game has become exciting... The weather is changing, the bills are playing better, and with a win, we can begin to mention the "p" word. You know, if the bills go 3-0 in december and face the ravens backups, with a win and your in situation, that would be coming full circle... Nothing like taking a big giant dump on the legacy of donahoe and bledsoe if we were to win that game and go 7-0 to finish the season. It's a major major major stretch, but crazier things have happened.... I billieve!

Yeah who the hell is that Vince Young guy anyways. I hadn't ever heard of him until yesterday...

849750[/snapback]

I could see the Bills actually pull off the upset against San Diego and then lose either the last game to make it that much more painful or lose a game we would expect them to win in Tenessee