Official Game Thread

Frez

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to see a heay dose of willis in the 2nd half. We need to keep our defense off the field.

847987[/snapback]

You take away Jones-Drew's long of 24 yards and he's still averaging almost 8 ypc.....how sad is that???

Whwn the wind is against the Jaguars in the 3rd quater we should stack the line to stop the run and make Gerrard beat us. The 3rd quater will be critical, ideally we enter the 4th quater with a sizeable lead and force them to throw.

Either way... I see improvments. Go Bills.

this playcalling is absolutely killing me... evans and losman seem unstoppable. we're up by 3 at home and we have 3 time outs, yet we do that retarded swing pass to davis and an a-train run up the middle? putrid. i almost hope they go 3 and out on the first drive of the 3rd quarter, just to show jauron that he needs to override the stupid decision of the offensive coordinator.

other than that, our offense looks pretty good. i won't rant on the defense, because it's rather obvious.

You take away Jones-Drew's long of 24 yards and he's still averaging almost 8 ypc.....how sad is that???

847991[/snapback]

So damned sad that not even Coach will admit that it is a HUGE PROBLEM and won't address it now!!! I can understand that we will struggle to win games with a rookie QB but it UNACCEPTABLE when your run defense is non-existant. It's time to panic on the defense now or we won't win any more games. A sh------- D will also stunt a young QB growth too when they're so willing to give up leads late in games.

this playcalling is absolutely killing me...  evans and losman seem unstoppable.  we're up by 3 at home and we have 3 time outs, yet we do that retarded swing pass to davis and an a-train run up the middle?  putrid.  i almost hope they go 3 and out on the first drive of the 3rd quarter, just to show jauron that he needs to override the stupid decision of the offensive coordinator.

other than that, our offense looks pretty good.  i won't rant on the defense, because it's rather obvious.

847999[/snapback]

How do you know it's not Jauron's call to be conservative. It probably is.

WTF is this???!!!!!!

3-6-BUF 19 (13:45) (Shotgun) R.Royal left tackle to BUF 10 for -9 yards (J.Henderson). Handoff after pressure

848003[/snapback]

it was a busted pass play. Losman was about to get sacked and pitched it to royal who was lined up in the backfield and was promptly tackled by henderson after receiving the pitch.

So damned sad that not even Coach will admit that it is a HUGE PROBLEM and won't address it now!!!  I can understand that we will struggle to win games with a rookie QB but it UNACCEPTABLE when your run defense is non-existant.  It's time to panic on the defense now or we won't win any more games.  A sh------- D will also stunt a young QB growth too when they're so willing to give up leads late in games.

848000[/snapback]

Yeah, there's no excuse for another team coming into our place and running rampant over us....particularly when they're just a couple of little guys! Isn't Jones-Drew like 5'6?? It's not like he's running over our smaller D-lineman....it's a good thing our offense is playing well, cause otherwise this game would be a travesty.