Losman turns it around?

As much as I want to believe in Losman being our leader for the next 10 years or so, I'm still not convinced after his first truly good game since the Jets.

Yes, I know I know, the offensive line has definitely been a factor with his lack of progress but some of his decision making, telegraphed throws, and fumbles have contributed mightily to his stunted growth. Lets face it, the Jets and Texans are not defenses you can come back and say "Yeah, Losman is on the fast track to stardom". The Texans also were without their two starting DT's and various other injuries which helped make our offensive line and QB look much better then they really are. I'm not trying to be negative towards my beloved Bills but I'm trying to be realistic, as long as Losman continues to look pathetic against top defenses (like Bledsoe always did), I will have a hard time jumping on the Losman bandwagon. I do have to say though that although our offensive line is definitely a weak link, they seemed to have made "some" progress since the bye week.

I like a healthy Preston then injured Villarial, Peters at LT then Gandy, Pennington then Reyes. I really want to be proven wrong on these remarks so please have a good, solid game today Losman, but I'm thinking the Jags are gonna run, run, and run some more all over us today with our offense being unable to generate first downs and our defense wearing down in the second half from being on the field so long.

As much as I want to believe in Losman being our leader for the next 10 years or so, I'm still not convinced after his first truly good game since the Jets.

Yes, I know I know, the offensive line has definitely been a factor with his lack of progress but some of his decision making, telegraphed throws, and fumbles have contributed mightily to his stunted growth.  Lets face it, the Jets and Texans are not defenses you can come back and say "Yeah, Losman is on the fast track to stardom".  The Texans also were without their two starting DT's and various other injuries which helped make our offensive line and QB look much better then they really are.  I'm not trying to be negative towards my beloved Bills but I'm trying to be realistic, as long as Losman continues to look pathetic against top defenses (like Bledsoe always did), I will have a hard time jumping on the Losman bandwagon.  I do have to say though that although our offensive line is definitely a weak link, they seemed to have made "some" progress since the bye week.

I like a healthy Preston then injured Villarial, Peters at LT then Gandy, Pennington then Reyes.  I really want to be proven wrong on these remarks so please have a good, solid game today Losman, but I'm thinking the Jags are gonna run, run, and run some more all over us today with our offense being unable to generate first downs and our defense wearing down in the second half from being on the field so long.

847706[/snapback]

Time will tell. Losman definitely playing better than last year based on the numbers. The trend is in the right direction and if that continues, he's in good shape. With 6 games remaining, that's plenty of time to get a further gauge this year.

Time will tell.  Losman definitely playing better than last year based on the numbers.  The trend is in the right direction and if that continues, he's in good shape.  With 6 games remaining, that's plenty of time to get a further gauge this year.

847709[/snapback]

It will be very interesting to see how our offense plays today vs the Jags defense at home.

It will be very interesting to see how our offense plays today vs the Jags defense at home.

847711[/snapback]

If I were JP, and knew that the only thing between myself and John Henderson was Melvin Fowler and either Mike Gandy or Duke Preston, I'd pretty much sh*t my pants. That guy may be the scariest player in the NFL.

If I were JP, and knew that the only thing between myself and John Henderson was Melvin Fowler and either Mike Gandy or Duke Preston, I'd pretty much sh*t my pants. That guy may be the scariest player in the NFL.

847737[/snapback]

Annnnd Marcus Stroud!?!!!

I think we'll give up over 4 sacks.

Annnnd Marcus Stroud!?!!!

I think we'll give up over 4 sacks.

847749[/snapback]

I remember back when Stroud was drafted....I honestly didn't think he'd pan out. I remember that a lot of people had him going to us with our first pick, but I didn't want the guy here. He's definitely proved me wrong, and their tackles are one scary duo. I just feel that Henderson isn't all "there", which makes him all the scarier. Anyone who enjoys getting hit in the face before a game is not someone you want to be screwing with.

I think that his best game of the season was against the Vikings, they have a very tough secondary and Willis wasn't helping either he couldn't get through that monstrous offensive line. He was making great decisions, perfect throws, and he didn't make any mistakes. The comeback against the Texans looks a lot nicer, but with the exception of the beautful touchdown drive in the end all he did was get the yards and points on 2 long touchdown passes.

The Jets game wasn't very good for him either, he looked great statistically but other than that he struggle and didn't get the job done.