WOW

bartshan-83

Talked to my Dad yesterday who said the Outback Bowl is expected to be Penn St vs #3 SEC.  Looks like Florida and Arkansas are going to play for the SEC Title so I figured they'd finish #1 and #2 with LSU #3

847180[/snapback]

That usually is the most likely scenerio, except we finished high enough in the BCS standings to get a BCS at large bid. Unless something surprising happens, Right now, it looks like we'll be taking on either Michigan or USC in the Rose, or going to the Orange Bowl if Florida wins the SECCG and goes play for the NC over USC and Michigan. It's been known all week that the Rose Bowl committee was going to be in Little Rock to watch us today. So who knows!

LSU up 24-12...

McFadden takes a run 80 yds to the house....LSU 24-19

Holiday takes the ensuing kickoff 92 yds to the house...LSU 31-19

Jones takes the ensuing kickoff about 60 yds to the LSU 35.

Damn...

847086[/snapback]

About 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter I check the live odds on Matchbook.com. LSU was a -2.5 favorite getting +125 odds. I got to make up for the Detroit game, have to love live betting. I was very surprised to get that price; it looked obvious Arkansas didn't have the balance LSU did after the first. Average gain per play was in LSU's favor by over a yard and a half. Arkansas has an amazing running game but at some point you need to be able to throw, especially on 3rd down.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.