Canada's Civil War....

NavyBillsFan

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/11/...c.ap/index.html

With Quebec now on its own... Say the vote went nill and Quebec declared war on Canada. How is it fought?

States are zoned by hockey teams and their fans

Beer Breweries take over and make their own armies....

Id say it would be a East and West war with...

Carlos Brito CEO of InBev and Labatt as Robert E. Lee

and

Don Cherry as Ulysses S. Grant

Wonder what happens now with Canada hockey?? A Quebec team and a Canada team now??

846539[/snapback]

Thats what they want

Pretty much Quebec wants to seperate and be their own "Country" seperate from Canada, but they still want to use our government, our money, and everything else Canadian, but they want to be seperate.

I see screw them, no one really needs them and if they want to stay with Canada so badly they can go back to France. We won't miss them. If they really want to seperate so badly, I pay for a couple backhoes and start digging then push them off into the ocean, they can become the island of Quebec. THe Newfies will love it, they say it will take them less time to get into the rest of Canada.

Thats what they want

Pretty much Quebec wants to seperate and be their own "Country" seperate from Canada, but they still want to use our government, our money, and everything else Canadian, but they want to be seperate.

I see screw them, no one really needs them and if they want to stay with Canada so badly they can go back to France. We won't miss them. If they really want to seperate so badly, I pay for a couple backhoes and start digging then push them off into the ocean, they can become the island of Quebec. THe Newfies will love it, they say it will take them less time to get into the rest of Canada.

846560[/snapback]

Ahh ignorance 0:)

Ignorance?

So I see your part of the 1% of Canadians who will be crying if Quebec seperates?

846568[/snapback]

Since I live there, yeah I would be unhappy if they did but seeing as they voted 3-4 !@#$ing years ago that they won't separate and that it's just a few vocal people who keep bringing it up, I'm not worried.

Since I live there, yeah I would be unhappy if they did but seeing as they voted 3-4 !@#$ing years ago that they won't separate and that it's just a few vocal people who keep bringing it up, I'm not worried.

846571[/snapback]

Well, they may have voted years ago on it, but the other day Paul Martin said they are going to try and make Quebec a seperate nation but still technically part of Canada, thats what the article is about

Well, they may have voted years ago on it, but the other day Paul Martin said they are going to try and make Quebec a seperate nation but still technically part of Canada, thats what the article is about

846607[/snapback]

Yes a sovereign nation within a country. Basically Harper is saying, "hey thanks frenchies for voting for me, I'll give you something that means nothing" since Quebec wants to be a totally sovereign nation.

To rephrase, nothing has changed.