Dodgers Tie it Up!!

Satan

Marquis out of the game in the fourth inning?  He got hammered like a frat boy during hell week!!

I'll be here to post good news on the Dodgers all night folks!

61133[/snapback]

Man I hate the Dodgers. But I like you. You get that C-Note I slipped under the door back in 1985? My bookie is still pissed over that one.

You da man!

Marquis out of the game in the fourth inning?  He got hammered like a frat boy during hell week!!

I'll be here to post good news on the Dodgers all night folks!

61133[/snapback]

Easy Don. As much as BF in Indiana makes everyone hate the Cards even more than the Yanks, which I didn't think was possible.........

Bottom line is the Dodgers have no chance of hitting any pitching staff, let alone win this series. If the Cards will get exposed it will happen by only Houston in round 2, if they get by Atlanta.

Houston is the only team that has a chance to outslug SL in the National League.

Easy Don.  As much as BF in Indiana makes everyone hate the Cards even more than the Yanks, which I didn't think was possible.........

Bottom line is the Dodgers have no chance of hitting any pitching staff, let alone win this series.  If the Cards will get exposed it will happen by only Houston in round 2, if they get by Atlanta.

Houston is the only team that has a chance to outslug SL in the National League.

61223[/snapback]

Lighten up on him, "Don" might not even be a Dodgers fan. But I know he'll stick it to the Cards at every opportunity! Call Jorge Orta, he'll explain it... B)

...Takes me back to when I was a baseball fan, thanks for the memory "Don." :D

Lighten up on him, "Don" might not even be a Dodgers fan.  But I know he'll stick it to the Cards at every opportunity!  Call Jorge Orta, he'll explain it...  B)

...Takes me back to when I was a baseball fan, thanks for the memory "Don." :D

61227[/snapback]

LOL, I hear ya. And understand too.

Maybe I'm giddy. I had $300 on the Cards tonight, at 170-100 odds. And I had yet another $300 on the over 9 1/2 runs in this one!

WOOOOOOO-FUGGIN-HOOOOOOO!

And that, my friend, is $600 bones!

LOL, I hear ya.  And understand too.

Maybe I'm giddy.  I had $300 on the Cards tonight, at 170-100 odds.  And I had yet another $300 on the over 9 1/2 runs in this one!

61232[/snapback]

So Happy Hour tomorrow is on your tab? :D

Congrats, that's a good night at the ballpark!

LOL, I hear ya.  And understand too.

Maybe I'm giddy.  I had $300 on the Cards tonight, at 170-100 odds.  And I had yet another $300 on the over 9 1/2 runs in this one!

61232[/snapback]

Good bets.

Glad the Cards could come through for you. Matheny made sure you got that 9 and 1/2 covered.