Someone please tell me again, why Jax isn't

Lv-Bills

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacksonville...

There is a fan base VERY SMALL!

I use to be stationed in Mayport, right up the road. We got free tickets to every home game. The whole upper bowl of the statium is a joke. Most of it is taped off by WHOLE SECTIONS! Military sits up there because it is free. Parking is the worst I have ever seen and people with property off the statium charge 20-50 bucks to park due to it!

The fans are VERY rude! Lots of rich jerks. A ton of the fans wear Fin jerseys.

If they moved, I dont think they would really give a @#%^

yo i know exactly how much the tix cost - i have four seasons under my name - and I don't even live in WNY.

my whole point: let's worry about our own backyard and not J-ville.

we need to continue to sell out that stadium every week.  i don't care about our past or the last 24-25 sell outs - i'm concerned about our future... and the message it sends if FANS don't buy TIX.

why are fighting over this - it's a no brainer.

844988[/snapback]

Dude. Your not getting it. If Jax is doing as bad or worse then us then they may move to LA before we do. Thats what the original poster was saying. What dont you get? If we covered 10,000 seats with a big tarp, then we would EASILY sell out every game for the rest of our existance.

Dude. Your not getting it. If Jax is doing as bad or worse then us then they may move to LA before we do. Thats what the original poster was saying. What dont you get? If we covered 10,000 seats with a big tarp, then we would EASILY sell out every game for the rest of our existance.

845009[/snapback]

Dude, I get it. It's clear. I don't care what's going on in Jacksonville. From a national perspective - we ALWAYS get the short end of the stick. With the attitudes around here (clearly some justify the economy of Buffalo not to support the team; meanwhile, HSBC is COMPLETELY sold out for the YEAR) - that we should count on Jacksonville moving over the BILLS.

Anything is a possiblity - anything less than a sell out is inexcusable. period. That's why it is imperative that we continue to buy tickets.

You guys just don't like reality, do you?

ps: Hey Daquixers, isn't Nate in need of a fluffing or something?

Dude, I get it.  It's clear.  I don't care what's going on in Jacksonville.  From a national perspective - we ALWAYS get the short end of the stick.  With the attitudes around here (clearly some justify the economy of Buffalo not to support the team; meanwhile, HSBC is COMPLETELY sold out for the YEAR) - that we should count on Jacksonville moving over the BILLS.

Anything is a possiblity - anything less than a sell out is inexcusable.  period.  That's why it is imperative that we continue to buy tickets. 

845012[/snapback]

well you are the same person who was trashing a season ticket holder from virginia, by calling him delusional and tellin him to f*** off ;) seriously, Mencia would say "Dee dee Dee, you're retarded!!!" Yes, we as Bills fans need to buy tix to make sure that we do not end up having the team move to LA or Toronto, but Jax is definitely in trouble if the team really becomes crappy. And that is the main point, why are we in trouble when the Jags can't sell out. Also, yeah some people just do not have the money to buy tix, for example me. As a college student, I cant afford to buy tix where a ticket is equivalent to roughly 3-4 weeks food for me, so you have to be more sympathetic to situations. And not selling out a game indicates a few things too small of a market and support or a crappy product. In the case of jacksonville, it is support, which is where there would be an issue with the team being there, and thus a candidate to move to LA

Dude, I get it.  It's clear.  I don't care what's going on in Jacksonville.  From a national perspective - we ALWAYS get the short end of the stick.  With the attitudes around here (clearly some justify the economy of Buffalo not to support the team; meanwhile, HSBC is COMPLETELY sold out for the YEAR) - that we should count on Jacksonville moving over the BILLS.

Anything is a possiblity - anything less than a sell out is inexcusable.  period.  That's why it is imperative that we continue to buy tickets. 

Dude. The Bills arent going anywhere. Get over it. HSBC has 50,000+ less seats. If the Bills just had 10,000 less seats (like GREENBAY, as you noted) we would sell out every game too ... ;)

845012[/snapback]

P.S. you really know someone has lost an arguement when they resort to name calling and swearing ... oh wait ... you did that in page 1 ... and page 2 ... and page 3

Oh no, I must live in a fantasy world because some screen name on the intarweb told me I did!  Not only that, but you still aren't following the thread or what I'm responding to.  You automatically assume that I'm talking about mentioning the Bills, when I'm not.

Lets review why you are stupid:

1.) You yell at him to "GO BUY A TICKET AND SHUT UP"

2.) He responds to you with: I have season tickets

3.) You, the guy who is pushing for everyone to go buy tickets, respond to someone who DID buy a ticket by telling him that he is delusional and to "!@#$ off".

844989[/snapback]

LOL.....

Just let him keep talking.....he's making enough of an ass about himself.

According to NFL.com, last night's game in Jax was sold out.  And interestingly enough, after the new, huge contracts were in place, ALL games have sold-out through the first 10 weeks.  Hmmmmm.

845188[/snapback]

LOL, WOW. Could be I guess. I wonder how they justify that? There were 15 sections of seats covered with tarps. Eight in the upper deck and seven in the endzone at about the club level. Equivalent to the Rockpile section.

Sellout my ass!

LOL, WOW.  Could be I guess.  I wonder how they justify that?  There were 15 sections of seats covered with tarps.  Eight in the upper deck and seven in the endzone at about the club level.  Equivalent to the Rockpile section.

Sellout my ass!

The tarps have been approved by the NFL to allowe them to help sell-out. I think they've been allowed to cover 10K seats or so. It's the remaining seats that I'm calling BS on and think that the day of the NFL game blackout is soon over. I'm betting that when LA gets a team, the networks demand that no LA games get blacked-out.

hahaha ... OK! Sounds like you are more willing to justify 3 hours of watching a football game for a week of watching your family struggle with monetary problem. Hate to break it to you, but including the PSL, a Bills season ticket is nearly 1/4 year of rent.

The NFL will not force a team to move. The Bills have ZERO chance of moving until Ralph Wilson dies and many believe (including those inside the company) believe Tom Golisano will make a bid to buy the Bills after Wilson dies.

844986[/snapback]

There are no PSL on bills season tickets & $440 is nearly a 1/4 year of your rent. Where the hell do you live in a cardboard box in the fruit belt???