I Just Watched the Game Again....

cåblelady

and I'll probably watch it again and again and again and again.

:P

844066[/snapback]

Keep in mind that during the week Fairchild was called into a meeting with Marv and The Lizard. He was told to cut all the deep drops and get some moving pockets for the kid to work out of-

Keep in mind that during the week Fairchild was called into a meeting with Marv and The Lizard. He was told to cut all the deep drops and get some moving pockets for the kid to work out of-

844086[/snapback]

Why would it take until week 10 to finally see what was obvious after 5 weeks ?

I dont understand this thread...how about making a point

844257[/snapback]

You see, she enjoyed the game. Had a good ending and a great story line. She wants to see it again. Thinks it will be enjoyable again. A lot of fans like to dwell on the good things. It is kinda why they call it entertainment. There are a lot of those types around here.

Not exactly rocket science here now is it?

Maybe you should turn on WGR - where reading comprehension isn't such a valued skill.

Why would it take until week 10 to finally see what was obvious after 5 weeks ?

844276[/snapback]

Like everything in management, questions about when to take a subordinate "to the woodshed" are handled differently by every manager. Some managers never do it. Over the next two weeks is when we'll really learn whether it made a difference- I don't imagine running AThomas into the middle of the Jaguar DLine is going to be a productive strategy. Reality dictates that we have to let Losman throw again Sunday.

You are kidding- right?

844829[/snapback]

Not at all. My understanding of the content of the meeting is that Fairchild's sideline play-calling was the main topic and that the higher-ups had decided they needed to direct him to try to play more into Losman's strengths. I think Marv may have eluded to the concept publicly during the week also.

Not at all. My understanding of the content of the meeting is that Fairchild's sideline play-calling was the main topic and that the higher-ups had decided they needed to direct him to try to play more into Losman's strengths. I think Marv may have eluded to the concept publicly during the week also.

844893[/snapback]

It took me a minute to figure out who "the Lizard" was... ;)

It took me a minute to figure out who "the Lizard" was...  ;)

844942[/snapback]

Like my favorite lizard the Chuckawalla, our boy has on the same outerwear year-round with absolutely no deference paid to weather conditions outside of that once annual "shed" in the spring. I half expect to see a forked tounge licking air every time they show him on the sidelines ;-)

my point was why create a thread about it stating that she watched the game again...how about throwing in some thoughts about it

if you look at the title ( I Just Watched the Game Again.... ) you would think she seen something she wanted to point out but didnt, the title was misleading...THAT WAS MY POINT

my point was why create a thread about it stating that she watched the game again...how about throwing in some thoughts about it

if you look at the title ( I Just Watched the Game Again.... ) you would think she seen something she wanted to point out but didnt, the title was misleading...THAT WAS MY POINT

845310[/snapback]

*sigh*

OK I'll spell it out to you.....interpret it for you.

"I Just Watched the Game Again...."

....and it was such a long time coming....years of anxiously waiting for a legitimate reason for hope.....and the game was such a record-breaking, classic finishing excitingly fun ride that I do believe I'll enjoy looping it & watching it over & over & over......etc.

I thought it was obvious cåblelady meant all those things & probably many, many more.

If you don't like the way someone communicates....especially when it is in good humour.....try just ignoring it rather than being a poopy-head & having a whinge.

Are you married Max? I see many arguments in your household with the "how about making a point" attitude you have.

*sigh*

OK I'll spell it out to you.....interpret it for you.

"I Just Watched the Game Again...."

....and it was such a long time coming....years of anxiously waiting for a legitimate reason for hope.....and the game was such a record-breaking, classic finishing excitingly fun ride that I do believe I'll enjoy looping it & watching it over & over & over......etc.

845320[/snapback]

You're pretty darn smart. ;) Maybe I'll watch the Miami game again now.

845310[/snapback]

Sorry if Harriet's post didn't meet your standards. You'd rather everyone just create more threads bitching about how bad the team is or complaining about players we didn't draft? Jeez, dude, let some sunshine into your life once in a while.

Harriet, seeya Sunday. And BART, if you need a replay, I should be able to burn a DVD for you before then...