Bush let Abu Musab Zarqawi get away

Mickey

It's a story that's about 6 months old.

I rarely shoot the messenger, but this one was fishy. Miklashewski (sp) is usually solid in his reporting. But given this story's magnitude it was never picked up by anyone else. I tried to look up alternate sources, but it always came back to MSNBC's scoop.

The conspiracy to me was that Cressey is the only guy who's sourced, and he was out of gov't at that time. Cressey & Richard Clarke are very close, and this story came out right about the time that the White House was raking Clarke over.

Don't claim that my theory is valid, but I found little else to detract my conspiratorial thoughts.

(Oh yeah, forgot to add that yesterday's CIA report that basically said that AZ wasn't in Iraq throws some water on the story as well)

The military had him targeted before the war and were ready to go but Bush canceled the plan three times because he allegedly was afraid that if they took him out, they would lose a reason to go to war. 

Bush let the bad guy go

60835[/snapback]

Why would he Komrade Kerry said there were no terrorists in Iraq,Personally I am in favor of letting the heads of these terrorists groups live when we know where they are and what they are doing as long as we can monitor them ,a wealth of information can be gathered that way