Troy Vincent

KCNC

I bet he'll make a damn good DB coach in years to come....wouldn't surprise me at all if he got into coaching.

843536[/snapback]

I think Troy will play a much bigger role in the NFL rather than climbing up the coaching ladder.

Saw this on the Redskins game recap.

"Washington's Troy Vincent suffered a hamstring injury in the first half and did not return."

I like Troy but I am glad we let him go.

843511[/snapback]

from what i have read, he has been playing very well for the Skins.

from what i have read, he has been playing very well for the Skins.

843642[/snapback]

Forget Vincent....Look how Archuleta has fallen...

Adam Archuleta, the highest-paid safety in NFL history, plunged to a new low Sunday, when he was relegated to spectator status in the Redskins' 20-17 loss to Tampa Bay even after starting safety Troy Vincent was injured.

-- Washington Post

So, Sam Cowart didn't come back from that injury.

Some do, and some don't.

Wasn't there someone who had that injury in SF and it took him 2 years to come back to his former self?

But I'm sure because Sam Cowart couldn't come back, that means TKO is done too, why didn't we just cut him last offseason? We all know no one comes back from that kind of injury

843459[/snapback]

What about J. Peterson? He's having a pretty damn good year for Sea.

Forget Vincent....Look how Archuleta has fallen...

Adam Archuleta, the highest-paid safety in NFL history, plunged to a new low Sunday, when he was relegated to spectator status in the Redskins' 20-17 loss to Tampa Bay even after starting safety Troy Vincent was injured.

-- Washington Post

843802[/snapback]

Archuleta=Coy Wire

Never was worth a crap IMHO. Big Hitter early in his career but couldn't cover anyone. He was also injury prone.