Always worried

YOOOOOO

Do any of you have the same problem I do......

when we make a big play...I hesitate to get excited to early...expecting some kinda flag to bring it back...or a replay overturning it....

That last play...I was amazed at the throw/catch....but didnt get to excited....as they reviewed it...I was telling myself it wont count(even though the replay obviously showed it was a TD).....I fully expected the ref to come back out and come up with some bull sh-- to overturn it....

When the ref came out and upheld the call I was in disbelief, after a few seconds I realized WOW we won and went nuts....

That pretty much sums up how I watch most Bills games these days. On the second Evans TD, I sat in disbelief until they were kicking the point after. I was like.... no way, no way that just happened. Even after the final TD, I was thinking wait we still have 9 seconds.

Man it's nice to have this win.

That pretty much sums up how I watch most Bills games these days.  On the second Evans TD, I sat in disbelief until they were kicking the point after.  I was like.... no way, no way that just happened.    Even after the final TD, I was thinking wait we still have 9 seconds.   

842759[/snapback]

As soon as I saw those laterals starting I said oh schit here we go....

That pretty much sums up how I watch most Bills games these days.  On the second Evans TD, I sat in disbelief until they were kicking the point after.  I was like.... no way, no way that just happened.    Even after the final TD, I was thinking wait we still have 9 seconds.   

842759[/snapback]

Perhaps the Bill's karma is changing or, at the very least, JP's is.

As soon as I saw those laterals starting I said oh schit here we go....

842764[/snapback]

It's no mystery why Buffalo fans feel this way. That claymation commercial on ESPN (already refferenced today in regards to a potential breakdown) speaks volumes towards Buffalo trends.

IN FACT, they just announced on SNF that today's win snapped an NFL record 13 game losing streaks in games decided by 3 points or less..they really broke through that glass ceiling today...finally...hopefully...

Do any of you have the same problem I do......

when we make a big play...I hesitate to get excited to early...expecting some kinda flag to bring it back...or a replay overturning it....

That last play...I was amazed at the throw/catch....but didnt get to excited....as they reviewed it...I was telling myself it wont count(even though the replay obviously showed it was a TD).....I fully expected the ref to come back out and come up with some bull sh-- to overturn it....

When the ref came out and upheld the call I was in disbelief, after a few seconds I realized WOW we won and went nuts....

842745[/snapback]

I know where you're coming from, whenver the Bills do anything good I always assume that it will be negated somehow, it's easier that way when it actually happens.

You can tell Criqui is a Buffalo guy: First TD - "no flags!".

842765[/snapback]

And Beuerlein (or however he spells his name) kept doubting Peerless' catch, but Criqui would come right back with a statement like "It was a touchdown! Great catch!"

Kinda funny to listen to...