jp's interception

fakeeyed

heres what i think happened... i think the sun was in his eyes and he really didnt see that guy. i mean, if he did, he would have at least put some more on the ball. it was a lofter ther you usually see when a guy is wide open.

still a huge mistake, but i think there was more to it than simply f'ing up.

heres what i think happened... i think the sun was in his eyes and he really didnt see that guy. i mean, if he did, he would have at least put some more on the ball. it was a lofter ther you usually see when a guy is wide open.

842319[/snapback]

Nope. I chalk it up to a bad/stupid decision in attempting the pass. He got baited perfectly by Robinson. sh-- happens.

The real problem with the play was that JP Losman is the only QB in the history of the NFL to ever make a bad pass and have an INT returned for a TD. I cant believe how incompetent he is. I mean, c'mon, what other QB has even thrown a bad pass, made a poor decision, or had an INT returned for a TD? JP sucks.

842319[/snapback]

That was exactly my thought when that play happened (and no, I'm not a JP Apologist...or JP Hater). The same problems happened for the Texans' returners on that side of the field.

842319[/snapback]

I thought the same thing. I don't think he necessarily threw it directly to the wrong guy on purpose, I just think the sun messed up where he thought his guy was.

842319[/snapback]

I think it had a lot to do with the Bills consistantly being buried on their own side of the field and not having much of a run attack. Losman had one guy to throw to and forced it in there when he shouldn't have.

The sun was out of control in that end for most of the game, so I will give J.P. a partial pass on that one. He was under a lot of pressue today, so one tunrover looks promising. At least he got over his case of the fumbles.

The sun was out of control in that end for most of the game, so I will give J.P. a partial pass on that one. He was under a lot of pressue today, so one tunrover looks promising. At least he got over his case of the fumbles.

842438[/snapback]

i almost felt bad for the texas returners on that end in the first quarter. just looked horrid.

It very well may have been tipped MBD. I couldn't really tell. It's also very possible the sun affected it too. Out of all the times getting pinned deep today, it's likely something like that would happen anyways. Minus that play, let's hope JP has similar success the rest of the way even if it only means keeping the draft Brady f***in Quinn just because he's from ND assclowns quiet! For the record, I'm NOT a ND hater, there is just this moronic belief from many Buffalo residents that drafting a ND QB is the unmistakable way to go. I hate you idiots!!!!! Go Bills!!!!!!!!

It very well may have been tipped MBD. I couldn't really tell. It's also very possible the sun affected it too. Out of all the times getting pinned deep today, it's likely something like that would happen anyways. Minus that play, let's hope JP has similar success the rest of the way even if it only means keeping the draft Brady f***in Quinn just because he's from ND assclowns quiet! For the record, I'm NOT a ND hater, there is just this moronic belief from many Buffalo residents that drafting a ND QB is the unmistakable way to go. I hate you idiots!!!!! Go Bills!!!!!!!!

WRT Quinn, I look at it this way. Matt Leinart was considered the best QB by many in this draft because of his pedigree, but even with 2 Pro Bowl WR's and a Pro Bowl RB, he's looked lousy. If things stood with the Bills the way they'd been prior to this game, Quinn would have been dead and looking no better than Carr has all these years (and I'd take Carr's group of receivers this year in a heartbeat).