Here's the negative and this kills me..I love the

Reed83HOF

what a great win...the team played well, but our Leader was nowhere to be found...I think I saw him like 2 times on my 55" TV....

I love TKO, but where the hell was he? I'm worried he hasn't done much this year and I'm unsure of his cap figure....

yes i know that Achilles take a long time to come back from, but remember Cowart?

:lol:

Simpson got the credit, but on the fumble that was recovered by Clements, it was Spikes who popped the ball loose. It was a good effort and something we've come to expect out of Spikes. Unfortunately, I did not see much else of him. However, Crowell was a BEAST today.

Since the cap is not a problem, keep him and see if he keeps getting better.

842143[/snapback]

Exactly......most that come back from the injury seem to be OK but not good the 1st year back. It is the second year back where they get back to their old form(next year for TKO).

Since the cap is not a problem, keep him and see if he keeps getting better.

842143[/snapback]

to play devils advocate only.....

and if he doesn't...and let's say Ellison or a FA LB starts for him midway through next season...will he start **** in the Locker Room? Will MArv and Dick take a chance?

I am not saying I want him gone...Am just looking for opinions...

Exactly......most that come back from the injury seem to be OK but not good the 1st year back.  It is the second year back where they get back to their old form(next year for TKO).

842150[/snapback]

Lets hope so, in not even talking about his play, he is an outstanding leader to a young defense. I hope he recovers.

what a great win...the team played well, but our Leader was nowhere to be found...I think I saw him like 2 times on my 55" TV....

I love TKO, but where the hell was he? I'm worried he hasn't done much this year and I'm unsure of his cap figure....

yes i know that Achilles take a long time to come back from, but remember Cowart?

842132[/snapback]

He was on the sideline the final couple of defensive series. That says a lot about how healthy he is right now.

842132[/snapback]

I don't hate the guy but I think his career is over. It's a sad fact that he'll be mediocre player from now on. I don't think he'll regain his PB form.

I think he will be better in 2007 than 2006 and that his career is not over. I hope he stays with us and along with Fletcher is a tough veteran anchor to our young talented D. I am disappointed that he has not been a bigger impact this year, but having TKO, Fletcher, Crowell, and Ellison going into the offseason gives us the ability to focus elsewhere in the draft and free agency.