Does Dick Jauron have testicles?

bartshan-83

1:00+ left in the first half coming off of the hottest offensive performance of the year and he runs out the clock

2:15 left and he punts....

One day he is going to have to learn to pee standing up if this team is going to try to WIN games instead of trying NOT to lose them.

I'm happy it worked out, but that doesn't really change much. The guy is so overly conservative and it is going to cost us games. There is no excuse for running the clock out with over a minute left before halftime, 3 TOs and the best offensive performance of the season.

841820[/snapback]

In my opinion it took more balls to punt & trust your D than to go for.....what was it? 4th & 4 on your own 44.

& to answer your 'serious' question.....I've never felt them myself, but one has to assume he has at least one.......poor guy if he doesn't.....he's married isn't he? Hard to imagine he'd be remained married if he doesn't have any testicles.

Yeah, that was pretty bad I mean if you look at the scenario it was 4th and 4 which is completely convertable, the Texans had ran for 180 yards on the ground, and the Bills only had TWO timeoutes left + the warning. Jauron was lucky I'll say that, the sad thing (of course not that the Bills got the win that's amazing) is that his stupid decision actually worked out and he's probably feeling pretty good about himself.

I won't go too hard on him though, atleast he let Losman do his thing.

Yeah, that was pretty bad I mean if you look at the scenario it was 4th and 4 which is completely convertable, the Texans had ran for 180 yards on the ground, and the Bills only had TWO timeoutes left + the warning. Jauron was lucky I'll say that, the sad thing (of course not that the Bills got the win that's amazing) is that his stupid decision actually worked out and he's probably feeling pretty good about himself.

I won't go too hard on him though, atleast he let Losman do his thing.

842052[/snapback]

Or you could think that the coach actually expects his team to make the plays when it counts the most!!!

1:00+ left in the first half coming off of the hottest offensive performance of the year and he runs out the clock

One day he is going to have to learn to pee standing up if this team is going to try to WIN games instead of trying NOT to lose them.

841820[/snapback]

hahahahh, when he pees in a urinal he probably still drops his trousers and tighty whiteys to the floor and pulls up his shirt.

841820[/snapback]

:lol:

Why don't crawl into the podium whilst he gives his post game interview, unzip the man, and feast on his Jimmy Dean, Cadet Mahoney!

841820[/snapback]

Why don't crawl into the podium whilst he gives his post game interview, unzip the man, and feast on his Jimmy Dean, Cadet Mahoney!

841820[/snapback]