Who's Excited?

Frez

We have an entire day of football ahead of us, a game tomorrow night, three games next Thursday and another weekend football after that.

The only reason you don't look forward to a football game is because you have forgotten how long the offseason lasts.

841181[/snapback]

I hear you bud. My blood is starting to warm up just a little towards the Buffalo game. It's just so disappointing to see them take it on the chin every week. If they lose today you can expect bad things from this message board, bad things man. Let's hope they have a decent game plan this week and open that passing attack some.

I'm excited - this will be the first game this season (that I'm not at) that I get to watch! Back in early summer I made a deal with the devil (my manager) and agreed to work every sunday that I'm not AT a game, in order to get approval to take off for the 6 games I'm going to this season.

Today, I feel like sh--, so I called off and will be watching the game from the comfort of my couch. GO BILLS!

Can anyone get a football chub on for today's match up?  :lol: I guess I'm not expecting anything to special today.

blah blah blah  :lol:

841140[/snapback]

Only 4.38% of the days in the year include a Bills game and this is one of them. Just like Adam when he first saw Eve, "Look out honey! I don't know how big this thing is gonna get!!!"

Only 4.38% of the days in the year include a Bills game and this is one of them.  Just like Adam when he first saw Eve, "Look out honey!  I don't know how big this thing is gonna get!!!"

841202[/snapback]

LOL@ how big this is going to get :lol::lol::o