Seems like I see these every week

VABills

Disable image downloads on your browser. Why expose yourself to more ugliness. Isnt the game on Sunday enough to beat you down? Why relive through pictures?

837207[/snapback]

Maybe he should stop looking at photo's from the same week over and over again.

Funny. All these photos make a good case to improve the line. I'm surprised. I thought you didn't like Losman.

Seriously. I've very surprised. But I agree with you 100%. Fix the line and Losman will improve.

837332[/snapback]

I neither like nor dislike Losman as a person. I'll reserve judgement on his ability or lack thereof as a quarterback.

And I do agree we need to address the offensive line. However to what degree the line is the issue or not we'll just have to possibly disagree.

I neither like nor dislike Losman as a person.  I'll reserve judgement on his ability or lack thereof as a quarterback. 

And I do agree we need to address the offensive line.  However to what degree the line is the issue or not we'll just have to possibly disagree.

837599[/snapback]

I feel the same way. Until the guy has a fair shake with a half decent line its hard to tell for sure what kind of ability he has. So now what? My uneducated instinct is to change our play calling to adjust to our lines capabilities, or lack there of. So how about some slants. Three step drops. Screens. QB draws to take advantage of his running ability. Passing on first down.

I neither like nor dislike Losman as a person.  I'll reserve judgement on his ability or lack thereof as a quarterback. 

And I do agree we need to address the offensive line.  However to what degree the line is the issue or not we'll just have to possibly disagree.

837599[/snapback]

You should really run for elected office.

I feel the same way. Until the guy has a fair shake with a half decent line its hard to tell for sure what kind of ability he has. So now what? My uneducated instinct is to change our play calling to adjust to our lines capabilities, or lack there of. So how about some slants. Three step drops. Screens. QB draws to take advantage of his running ability. Passing on first down.

837662[/snapback]

The last thing I want to see is this line trying to execute a HB screen (if thats what you meant). Also, you want to pass on 1st down when the new line has shown itself to be one of the worst in pass protection, yet a decent running line? Lets run the ball all day long. In fact, I like the way the game was called against Indy. Run the ball constantly, mixing in a few slants, WR screens (to Parrish this time!), hitches, etc. And then you try a deep ball every once in awhile. Around 15 pass attempts from Losman seems about right.

The last thing I want to see is this line trying to execute a HB screen (if thats what you meant). Also, you want to pass on 1st down when the new line has shown itself to be one of the worst in pass protection, yet a decent running line? Lets run the ball all day long. In fact, I like the way the game was called against Indy. Run the ball constantly, mixing in a few slants, WR screens (to Parrish this time!), hitches, etc. And then you try a deep ball every once in awhile. Around 15 pass attempts from Losman seems about right.

837800[/snapback]

Im with you on the hb screen thing. That may be a bit too ambitious. I disagree with you on passing on first down. It's not fair to Losman to put him in these 3rd down passing situations all the time. When everyone in the whole stadium knows the Bills have to pass its just too much for our crappy line. Its too much pressure on a already jittery JP. I just want some doubt in the defenses mind about what were going to do. Our Oline is not that good with the run for us to win that way alone. I just want to see some life. Some excitement. I dont even mind losing that much as long as we can do some damage as well.