Jacked UP!

/dev/null

Not nearly as sick of it as I am of Tony Kornheiser. Joe Theisman: 10 years, Tony Kornheiser: Ike Hilliard hasn't caught a TD in 10 years. Yes, you moron Ike Hilliard a decent receiver hasn't caught a TD pass in 10 years.

836168[/snapback]

Kornheiser is still 20x better then Theisman.

i haven't watched a monday night game in 3 or 4 years.  what's jacked up?  is that the hilights of some random guy getting pwned by another random guy?

836165[/snapback]

yep. for example John Kitna was the #1 Jacked UP!. They show the clip then say "John Kitna got..." and TJ and Irving together shout "Jacked UP!"

They do like 5 Jacked UP! per week, I was sick of it by #3 in Week 1

Kornheiser is still 20x better then Theisman.

836176[/snapback]

No, atleast Theisman has a little credibility, you know, what with having played the game and all. I can tolerate his idiotic comments, but Tony doens't have nearly as much to base his thoughts on.

No, atleast Theisman has a little credibility, you know, what with having played the game and all. I can tolerate his idiotic comments, but Tony doens't have nearly as much to base his thoughts on.

836186[/snapback]

What comment comes out of Theisman's mouth that isn't idiotic? I don't care what kind of credibility he has when he says crap like "Mike Tice should be coach of the year" a few weeks before he is fired. :doh:

What comment comes out of Theisman's mouth that isn't idiotic?  I don't care what kind of credibility he has when he says crap like "Mike Tice should be coach of the year" a few weeks before he is fired.  :doh:

836190[/snapback]

Completely agreed. I believe it was Theisman (????) who said in the first week at halftime "This team has been playing poorly all year long" ... my buddies and I just looked at myself, then went to the computer and checked to make sure it was actually the 1st week of the season.

I agree, how can you not like it if you're a football fan. My kids and I never miss it. My wife, who could not care less, even takes a peak to watch guys get blown up. Last night's was really good, especially #1 and #2

How can you not love jacked up?

That hit on Jon Kitna was BRUTAL

836303[/snapback]

I want a option on Direct TV where you just get ambient stadium sound and the PA announcer there. Seriously. Just beef up the text stats in place of what the tv announcer would otherwise spew. I would almost also opt for not listening to the tired, hacknyed cliche ridden announcing content that we always get. It really adds nothing to the broadcast. And when you get crews like the espn one it crosses the line from indifference on my part to annoyence. Phil Simms and Troy Aikmen are about the only guys I can tolerate.

I want a option on Direct TV where you just get ambient stadium sound and the PA announcer there. Seriously. Just beef up the text stats in place of what the tv announcer would otherwise spew. I would almost also opt for not listening to the tired, hacknyed cliche ridden announcing content that we always get. It really adds nothing to the broadcast. And when you get crews like the espn one it crosses the line from indifference on my part to annoyence. Phil Simms and Troy Aikmen are about the only guys I can tolerate.

836617[/snapback]

Aikman and the Moose Daryl Johnson are OK; I hate Simms as much as the rest. AIkamn, Johnson, and on a few occasions I've seen him Sterling Sharpe actually spend more time breaking down what is going down as speculating and throwing out crazy analogies. And the ones I hate the worse are those who spend most of their time commentating either overpraising a premeir team and washing a star players you know what; that is so annoying! I hate it when Madden always kissed up a star player, usually a QB the whole game! Brett Favre was a prime example; I hated it when Madden hate to commentate a Green Bay game!