Sabres make it all better! 7 point butt kicking

NavyBillsFan

I'm loving this as much as anybody but what concerns me is that they tend to lack focus at times. They had a three goal lead and got totally outplayed in the second and allowed Carolina to come back. They need to keep up the pressure and bury teams. Granted it all worked out but a bounce here or there and it could've been different.

But we are SCARY good and when we get back to full strength we should roll through the league.  ;)

836394[/snapback]

That may all be true, but they have now played 17 games, and won all but two, at least half of those wins have come against he supposed "elite" teams in the east...I can't complain too much about their focus. Hockey is a fast game, of ebbs and flows. No team dominates for 60 minutes. No matter how much better one team is than the other, the inferior team will get some opportunities.

What gives the Sabres such an edge, they have so many play makers on offense. I can't remember a team that has passed the puck around better than this team, since the Oilers heyday in the 80's. The assist that Mair (I think it was Mair) had on Vaneks goal was otherwordly!