Does it mean much

SuperBills12

that we almost beat an undeafted Colts team at home playing horrid offense? I know almost doesnt mean much..shoulda coulda, woulda

..but still, it is a rebuilding year and we have to accept that.

835270[/snapback]

It means nothing other than another L.

After 10 years there are no more moral victories.

At this point I'm ready to say blow it up. Thew whole damn thing. Every returning vet of over 5 years cut and start from scratch. NO MORE TD PLAYERS.

the colts came out flat after their 2 big road wins

this team hasnt been to the playoffs since last century, moral victories mean nothing

835275[/snapback]

Ahhh yes, thats right the colts were flat, especially on their first drive, and again to start the 2nd half they were real flat....score from those 2 drives 14 points .....

the colts came out flat after their 2 big road wins

this team hasnt been to the playoffs since last century, moral victories mean nothing

835275[/snapback]

Hardly, the D played a good game.

Angelo Crowell nocked down how many passes?

If Mcgee turns his head a second earlier that touchdown would have gone the other way.

Now if they only had an O-line.

It means something to me. 1 point loss against a powerhouse at their own field, with the outcome not settled until late in the game.

835325[/snapback]

I agree with you man. I didn't watch the game but a 1 point loss to the best team in the NFL means alot to me also. I know we haven't showed much signs of anything this year but from what I read our D did pretty damn good yesterday. So I'll take one point loss from the best team any day over a what happened to us with the bears.

It means something to me. 1 point loss against a powerhouse at their own field, with the outcome not settled until late in the game.

835325[/snapback]

I think it means that the defense has come a long way. They played hard and to hold that offense to 17 points in their own building is an accomplishment.

It also means that the offense is an embarassment.