Calling out Hollywood Donahoe

Rayzer32

What a joke the Pats are when they lose. Nothin but whining crybabies. What's the excuse HD? You must have some justification. Lets hear your reasoning Mr. fotoball. Your team is a disgrace to football when it comes to losing. You might as well get used to it.

After reading "The Education of a Coach" last winter, my respect level for BB actually rose a couple of notches. After yesterday's classy display it plummeted about 50 feet. Pats fans can try to spin that anyway they want, but it came off as a totally classless/sore-loser move by someone who can't handle being beaten by his former underling.

After reading "The Education of a Coach" last winter, my respect level for BB actually rose a couple of notches.  After yesterday's classy display it plummeted about 50 feet.  Pats fans can try  to spin that anyway they want, but it came off as a totally classless/sore-loser move by someone who can't handle being beaten by his former underling.

835051[/snapback]

When can we start the "Belicheck can't win without Mangini" talk? :devil:

heeheehee. Then again, can't say I was shocked by the byline -- Borges, who's never exactly been a Belichick fan to begin with.

Remember, too, how BB did the Jets when he walked out on them to go to New England. There was bad blood there long before Mangini took the Jersey/B job. From Jets (and former Pats) LB Matt Chatham's postgame quotes:

(On if Mangini gets a game ball)

"He got one in Tennessee, the first game of the year. I'm not sure. Maybe we'll give him a game gray sweatshirt. There was a lot of unspoken stuff this week. I know that when I'm in that [Patriots] locker room, it's 'beat the Jets, I hate the Jets, I hate the Jets, we all hate the Jets.' Eric tried his best to keep that organizational thing out of it, and stressed the importance of the game for what we're trying to do. I think he did a good job of that. But at the end of the day, you see the little sparkle in his eye, you saw all week how much it meant to him, so you feel real happy for him."

--"Reiss's Pieces", Patriots blog by Boston Globe sportswriter Mike Reiss