Redzone Stats

grog

OK experts, our redzone stats for the game was 11 snaps for -8 yards!

Whis is problem? QB, O-line, or coaches. We haven't been scoring TDs for 3 years now, my gut tells me we just don't have the talent on that side of the ball.

It is a shame to continue to waste wonderful efforts by our D and ST like this. It truly was a shame to lose that game today.

OK experts,  our redzone stats for the game was 11 snaps for -8 yards!

Whis is problem?    QB,  O-line, or coaches.    We haven't been scoring TDs for 3 years now,  my gut tells me we just don't have the talent on that side of the ball.

It is a shame to continue to waste wonderful efforts by our D and ST like this.  It truly was a shame to lose that game today.

833884[/snapback]

you need your hogs there, and you need them instead of your TE's blocking pro bowl DE's

OK experts,  our redzone stats for the game was 11 snaps for -8 yards!

Whis is problem?    QB,  O-line, or coaches.    We haven't been scoring TDs for 3 years now,  my gut tells me we just don't have the talent on that side of the ball.

It is a shame to continue to waste wonderful efforts by our D and ST like this.  It truly was a shame to lose that game today.

833884[/snapback]

bad o-line, no tight end, no physical receiver, a QB that was supposed to be mobile he sits like a blind statue in the pocket

Seems tome that every time we get there somebody stuffs up.

False starts

Holding penalties

Missed blocks.

No push on short yardage

Dropped balls

QB mistakes

It's not just Losman....sure he has cost some stalled drives in the redzone but most were after stupid penalties or similar. This entire offence needs to start anew. Fairchild has to be gone after this season & should probably be sent packing now.

Seems tome that every time we get there somebody stuffs up. 

False starts

Holding penalties

Missed blocks.

No push on short yardage

Dropped balls

QB mistakes

It's not just Losman....sure he has cost some stalled drives in the redzone but most were after stupid penalties or similar.  This entire offence needs to start anew.  Fairchild has to be gone after this season & should probably be sent packing now.

834161[/snapback]

LOL, look at that, 5 of the 6 are caused by the offensive line.

Yes, even the QB mistakes. If Losman didn't get pressured so early, those mistakes would be a lot less frequent.

LOL, look at that, 5 of the 6 are caused by the offensive line.

Yes, even the QB mistakes. If Losman didn't get pressured so early, those mistakes would be a lot less frequent.

834168[/snapback]

Now...fairs fair.....the TEs & WRs have been the cause of a few false starts this season in the redzone.....& the TE & RBs have missed blocks. <_<

Now...fairs fair.....the TEs & WRs have been the cause of a few false starts this season in the redzone.....& the TE & RBs have missed blocks. <_<

834180[/snapback]

Yeah, a few. Anthony Thomas did a fantastic job of blocking today. I don't have complaints about the WR's blocking, except for a few occasions.

Not sure how Gandy played today..but I do know those red zone stats don't put ANY of them in a positive category.

No finishers on offense. If you want to know what I mean by finishers, watch a buffalo sabres game.

834183[/snapback]

www.sabrespace.com

No finishers on offense. If you want to know what I mean by finishers, watch a buffalo sabres game.

834183[/snapback]

Exactly. Some teams are winners, some are losers, plain and simple. The sabres can be missing key guys, be playing sloppy and still win the game. (truly is unbelievable how they can come back from mulitiple goal deficits so fast and then finish) The Bills just seem to have this aura emanating from them that they will not get the job done when it counts. The red zone performance today was unreal. 11 plays for negative 8 yards. That is truly astounding. Also Sickening.

We have 1 decent starting Offensive Lineman (Peters)

2 Average RBs (McGahee & Thomas)

1 Good WR (Evans)

The rest of the offense sucks (yes that includes Golden Boy)

834209[/snapback]

1: Big Physical receiver

1: New RG

1: New RT (Pennington played awful today)

1: Receiving TE

The defense is fine, IMO.

Mock draft, anyone?

1: Big Physical receiver

1: New RG

1: New RT (Pennington played awful today)

1: Receiving TE

The defense is fine, IMO.

Mock draft, anyone?

834221[/snapback]

Sounds about right, but our d-line gets run over every week and we are not getting as many sacks as a "speed" defense should. We were better off with the old scheme of clogging up the middle with about 700 pounds of Williams and Adams. This speed philosophy is not working for us. Also, we're gonna need a CB when Clements leaves unless someone else can step in.

Sounds about right, but our d-line gets run over every week and we are not getting as many sacks as a "speed" defense should.  We were better off with the old scheme of clogging up the middle with about 700 pounds of Williams and Adams.  This speed philosophy is not working for us.  Also, we're gonna need a CB when Clements leaves unless someone else can step in.

834243[/snapback]

We held the NFL's best offense to 16 points, pretty darn good in my book.