Congratulations, America.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad reality for the Dems is that things were lined up perfectly for them. If they werent going to regain the House and/or Senate now, they'd NEVER do it.

Lets all get used to saying the following;

Higher Taxes

What should we do Europe?

Allah Ackbar!!

They probably love you, because you're from a weak and decadent western nation that doesn't have the balls to stand up to them.

829298[/snapback]

Stand up to them about what? The fanatics or the normal people? See when you learn to decipher the two, then maybe you'll make some sense.

The sad reality for the Dems is that things were lined up perfectly for them.  If they werent going to regain the House and/or Senate now, they'd NEVER do it.   

Lets all get used to saying the following;

Higher Taxes

What should we do Europe?

Allah Ackbar!!

829280[/snapback]

Time to pick up a few more guns and fortify the stronghold, Bubba. It's going to be scary fighting the towelheads and the commies at home. Don't forget your duct tape. :D

Stand up to them about what?  The fanatics or the normal people?  See when you learn to decipher the two, then maybe you'll make some sence.

829301[/snapback]

Stand up to them about their backward culture, their closed-minded religion, their support for jihad and their praise of terrorist murderers in Israel, the US and Sudan.

Don't tell me Canadians give a damn about any of that, they're a live and let live bunch of weaklings.

Stand up to them about their backward culture, their closed-minded religion, their support for jihad and their praise of terrorist murderers in Israel, the US and Sudan.

Don't tell me Canadians give a damn about any of that, they're a live and let live bunch of weaklings.

829309[/snapback]

Tell that to the parents of the Canuck soldiers dying in Afghanistan. Oh right that doesn't count :D

The Muslim world approves.

I pin this landslide loss on the ineptitude of the Republican leadership. They governed like liberals and lost because of it. Well, at least the Muslim clerics are happy.

829270[/snapback]

Bingo! They had all three branches of government and ruled like cowards. They should have massively cut spending on all the welfare, social security, medicare, pork spending. Cut the lazy people off! Bush should have deported the mexicans, used real force in iraq and REALLY pushed for constitutional amendments banning abortion, queer marriage and flag burning.

America would have awarded the Republicans a super majority had he stuck to CONSERVATIVE principals.

Wah.

I didn't write that article.

You can't deny that the radical Islamists are dancing for joy now.

829341[/snapback]

Are all muslims radical islamists. Do you really !@#$ing believe that. FFS then I'm the one who's uninformed.