Labron's a Daddy

millbank

"Labron [whoever that is] is a Daddy" is a topic that is significantly less interesting than "Phyllis Diller is a Grandma."  Who in his right mind cares?

People, please, get a grip and get a life.

59703[/snapback]

yes and no, Labron face will be on everything from hats to cups , to running shoes, selling a image of success to many , like it or not what he does is of consequence.... and that he is a 19 year old young man is scary....

yes and no, Labron face will be on everything from hats to cups , to running shoes, selling a image of success to many , like it or not what he does is of consequence.... and that he is a 19 year old young man is scary....

59708[/snapback]

Not really, this has become so common, that it won't faze him in the least when it comes to endorsements or popularity.

As long as he doesn't become a deadbeat dad, and listening to him talk about wanting to be a great dad who'll always be there b/c his father wasn't, I don't see that becoming a problem.

Not really, this has become so common, that it won't faze him in the least when it comes to endorsements or popularity.

As long as he doesn't become a deadbeat dad, and listening to him talk about wanting to be a great dad who'll always be there b/c his father wasn't, I don't see that becoming a problem.

59716[/snapback]

Its his effect on others that is of concern to me he himself likely will have funds to do whatever he wishes, in terms of role model, make no mistake he was made millionaire right out of high school because of his effect of others. That he will have the financial resources to pay for children is clearly just one component of his obligation.

It scares me the notion of how many look to and wish to be just like a Labron. I respect its old fashioned these days but it troubles me greatly no matter the financial resources a young man and lady having a child at nineteen and unmarried. That is not the stuff of our finest , best excellence to me.

I heard that he has been with this girl for a long time.  So at least its not a groupie trying to milk him for everything he has.

59657[/snapback]

He's 19. What's 'a long time' at nineteen? He said he wants to be a better father than his father was. Perhaps that might mean that he MARRIES his childs' mother.

Who the hell is ready to be a father at 19? We'll be hearing more about this later you can be sure.