Welp, Rashad Baker is back in the division!

SACKMARINO

Good, maybe he'll run into our punter 2 times next year when we play the Patriots like he did this year when we played the Vikings. I thought Rashad Baker was an ok player with a lot of raw ability, just not a lot of good football instincts...........but at this point I think he is probably a guy who will float around the league getting cut 4-5 times a year ..............and will probably be out of the NFL in couple of years.

Although, if he ever had a chance to make the most of his abilities it would be in New England.

We also don't play them again until next season and quite frankly I don't think the backup safety had much bearing on whether or not we beat NE this season, or next for that matter.

828227[/snapback]

You don't seem to be giving this team any credit...we certainly could meet them in the playoffs. THAT'S why BB made this move...he's sold on this team and its ability to streak into the playoffs. :w00t:

Good, maybe he'll run into our punter 2 times next year when we play the Patriots like he did this year when we played the Vikings.  I thought Rashad Baker was an ok player with a lot of raw ability, just not a lot of good football instincts...........but at this point I think he is probably a guy who will float around the league getting cut 4-5 times a year ..............and will probably be out of the NFL in  couple of years.

Although, if he ever had a chance to make the most of his abilities it would be in New England.

828293[/snapback]

Wow. Something weird here......

Take JP Losman and insert it everywhere you have Rashad Baker, and hmmmmmmmmmmmm.