Thanks Buffalo

Shamrock

To all the folk in Buffalo, especially from here "The Stadium Wall" from Cindy (THANKYOU), Dianne (my voice is OK and I'll remember Tim Tams), Eric and Lisa (and Buddy of course), all the other Bills supporters I met from the lot and in the stands, Jim and the folk at WGR, Lee Evans and Robert Royal and their friends and family, a big thankyou for making this trip from Melbourne so worth the while. There are some truly awesome folk here that can make a lone Aussie thousands of miles from home feel like he's walking amongst family, that's special. To those posters, thanks again. Don't change. The win definitely helped keep that smile going long into the nite, but when amongst such friends, it felt as if it was a secondary consideration. I am deeply appreciative of the kindness afforded me. Thankyou and see you in a couple of years :flirt:

It was a real pleasure to meet you Mark. It was a double pleasure to not only have a "yarn" about living in OZ, but also to pull off a WIN after flying in from so far away.

I managed to pick up an extra program at the Pinto for you. PM me a mailing address and I'll send it over.

I'm also glad you took the time to sign up as a Bills Backer. Hopefully now you may locate more Bills fans over there.

Have a safe trip home and we'll see you next time.

ps: Thanks to Cindy for suggesting a seat switch so the Aussies could sit together.