It's Already Starting

San-O

Who the heck is Tony Bogyo? Should I know who he is? Did I miss a meeting or something?

59466[/snapback]

Don't know if you missed the meeting, however I think we've all

missed the boat.

Who is Bogyo and why should anyone listen to him?  And does he suggest who should take Donahoe's place?

Or does he just complain about everything and not offer any solutions, like most of a certain message board?

59449[/snapback]

What message board are talking about?

:D

Who is Bogyo and why should anyone listen to him?  And does he suggest who should take Donahoe's place?

Or does he just complain about everything and not offer any solutions, like most of a certain message board?

59449[/snapback]

You are complaining about the guy without reading the article?

At least he took the time to write it.

You are complaining about the guy without reading the article? 

At least he took the time to write it.

59486[/snapback]

I did read it. He also complained that Gregg Williams' first name has too many 'G''s.

Fine journalism, that.

I don't think this amounts to much more than an amateur Jerry Sullivan column. Forgive me for finding it a waste of time.

We all know Donahoe's formula has not met much success. We also know that this board will be jumping for joy and come right back on 'board if the Bills miraculously win the next three games.

Who the heck is Tony Bogyo? Should I know who he is? Did I miss a meeting or something?

59466[/snapback]

What do you mean who's Tony Bogyo? I'm (er, I mean, he's) famous!

Kidding aside, I'm just a Bills fan like anyone else. Some people enjoy airing their views on boards like TBD (I post from time to time), others like to write a weekly column for a site like Bills Daily.

Whether you agree with me or not I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read what I have to say. I enjoy writing and I hope people enjoy reading.

Kidding aside, I'm just a Bills fan like anyone else. Some people enjoy airing their views on boards like TBD (I post from time to time), others like to write a weekly column for a site like Bills Daily.

Whether you agree with me or not I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read what I have to say. I enjoy writing and I hope people enjoy reading.

59499[/snapback]

Notice I didn't try to come to your defense here, Tony. I know you're a big boy and can fight your own battles.

On a side note, way to kick my butt in fantasy football.........punk!

I did read it.  He also complained that Gregg Williams' first name has too many 'G''s.

Fine journalism, that.

59496[/snapback]

Wow - just trying to be a bit light and add an ounce of humor and I guess you missed it.

I'm not trying to be a serious journalist - if I was it would be my full time job and I'd be expecting someone to pay me (I'd also expect much better access to the team).

Understand that you're reading an opinion piece, not "journalism".

I did read it.  He also complained that Gregg Williams' first name has too many 'G''s.

Fine journalism, that.

I don't think this amounts to much more than an amateur Jerry Sullivan column.  Forgive me for finding it a waste of time.

We all know Donahoe's formula has not met much success.  We also know that this board will be jumping for joy and come right back on 'board if the Bills miraculously win the next three games.

59496[/snapback]

Cool. I guess I was anticipating these types of articles sooner or later, and

it appears that it will be sooner. Also, I do concur with his views of Donahoe.

59499[/snapback]

Mr. Bogyo, my apologies, I didn't know you were in the family, but judging by your avatar I am screwed.

For some reason, I think I am about to end up in the bottom of a river. :D

59499[/snapback]

It's just a opinion and its cool your able to write a article like that. Some people treat it personally though. To me I can agree or disagree with you without getting nasty. In other words, offer a rebutal sans attitude. I honestly think that alot of fans(not just Bills fans) see thier team through rose colored glasses. No matter what happens or how bad the team or management is they will never do any wrong.

59499[/snapback]

I enjoy your writing. Seems to me to be rather objective and to the point.

Thanks.

Forgive me for coming off like a jerk.

Tony, I do respect what you're trying to do and realize you're performing an unpaid service. I just think it's premature to say this season is over and basically, throwing Donahoe out suggests the season is over. And I do feel it's far too early to say we should dump Mularkey. I believe he can learn. If anyone here doesn't hope they can turn it around, I think we can all agree they shouldn't be here. But sometimes we get so fueled by that hope that we turn defensive and nasty. What I said was uncalled for.

In any case, these are trying times for all Bills fans, but right now we're all trying to support the team and see if they actually do correct their mistakes. Let's hope they do.

Sorry Tony saying TD must go after 3 games into the season with a new coaching staff is at best reactionary, and at worst assinine.  We'll revisit this at the end of the season, shall we?

59586[/snapback]

It's three games into the season, but four years into the Donahoe era.

Next.

Sorry Tony saying TD must go after 3 games into the season with a new coaching staff is at best reactionary, and at worst assinine.  We'll revisit this at the end of the season, shall we?

59586[/snapback]

Tony was just trying to point out who may be to blame for the poor play over the past three + years.

Tony's articles are usually right on the mark, but they are his opinion. Agree with them.. disagree with them... your choice. He's has a witty writing style and a strong point of view that I feel really adds another dimension to the site. It does get people talking and that is a good thing.

It shows that all my work on the site doesn't go for nothing because you guys are reading it :D