Official Buffalo Bills VS Green Bay Packers thread

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you just said that you would wildly overpay to get two players to either stay or come to Buffalo b/c they are "great players" who can 'win games for us.' That you would give them more money than any other team who is even more desperate than us for help. Nevermind that their numbers don't justify such contracts for 2 players in a team game.

That we need to just throw money at anyone just to get them to possibly consider playing in... Buffalo of ALL places, implying that this is a sh--hole franchise in a sh--hole city.

Why don't you just wait to cheer for a team until the L.A. Goths start play in 2016 with black lipstick and white facepaint in their official uniform, entering the stadium to "Smack Your Bi--- Up"?

825163[/snapback]

If thats what my posts imply to you then Im sorry. Its not that Buffalo is a crappy franchise/city ... its that as a player and a team that offerrs you 10 mill to play for a SB contender or 10 mill to play a celler dweller. Players usually take the SB contender.

If thats what my posts imply to you then Im sorry. Its not that Buffalo is a crappy franchise/city ... its that as a player and a team that offerrs you 10 mill to play for a SB contender or 10 mill to play a celler dweller. Players usually take the SB contender.

825174[/snapback]

I'll take the guy who wants to play on a team, and has the stones to actually believe his contribution can be the difference, rather than pussyfooting and signing with a team like Indy who has guys who can make up for his shortcomings b/c he knows he's not good enough, despite the Media touting them as the Second Coming.

I'll take the guy who wants to play on a team, and has the stones to actually believe his contribution can be the difference, rather than pussyfooting and signing with a team like Indy who has guys who can make up for his shortcomings b/c he knows he's not good enough, despite the Media touting them as the Second Coming.

825181[/snapback]

I have to agree on this..