Congrats UB for winning 41-14

PromoTheRobot

Thanks UB for winning the only game I got to see live this year. Actually a pretty big upset - the were 14pt dogs to Kent State. After falling behind 14-0 they roar back and score 41. Way to go. FYI: announce crowd of 11,000+. If there was 1,000 there I'd be shocked.

PTR

must suck to play in front of 90,000 at auburn and 1,000 at home.

824773[/snapback]

It sucks for the kids, but you know alot more people would show up if they were relevant.

Gill has the program headed in the right direction, unfortunately, if their attendance doesn't go up, he's going to be recruiting athletes for a I-AA team pretty soon.

It sucks for the kids, but you know alot more people would show up if they were relevant.

Gill has the program headed in the right direction, unfortunately, if their attendance doesn't go up, he's going to be recruiting athletes for a I-AA team pretty soon.

824774[/snapback]

They sold 30,000 tickets for the Temple game. So they just needed to sell 45,000 tickets for their other 4 home games. Anyone know where they stand?

They sold 30,000 tickets for the Temple game.  So they just needed to sell 45,000 tickets for their other 4 home games.  Anyone know where they stand?

828086[/snapback]

Not sure how they're doing overall. I believe I read that they only sold 5000 for last Sat's game.

Not sure how they're doing overall.  I believe I read that they only sold 5000 for last Sat's game.

828136[/snapback]

Here's the Attendance #'s from the UB Athletics webiste

Attendance: 29,795 - Temple

Attendance: 14,885 - Ball State

Attendance: 13,699 - Miami of Ohio

Attendance: 11,764 - Kent State

.....Total: 70,143

So they need 4857 "to attend" to come off the probation list