Patriots Have A Free Invitation

Spending a little time in the time machine huh?

820688[/snapback]

I really don't think anyone needs a time machine to see how many worlds apart the Patriots are from the rest of the AFC East. Did you happen to catch last night's game? What's going to happen when the Pats go through another draft and free agency - ECHOooooooooooooo

If you're being honest, there is no way.

820898[/snapback]

Why not? The Saints turned it around pretty quickly

It only takes a couple players in FA, a good draft and a couple of the existing players to finally turn it up a notch to take a bad team and make them competitive. It happens all the time in the NFL. Teams turn it around all the time.

But I guess having your negative attitude towards everything it is impossible for the Bills to do, only other teams

Why not? The Saints turned it around pretty quickly

It only takes a couple players in FA, a good draft and a couple of the existing players to finally turn it up a notch to take a bad team and make them competitive. It happens all the time in the NFL. Teams turn it around all the time.

But I guess having your negative attitude towards everything it is impossible for the Bills to do, only other teams

820987[/snapback]

Until one of the AFC East teams find a QB that is in the same league as Brady, it will continue.

The guy is a machine and has to be ranked as one of the best ever to play the position.

I can't even imagine what that team would be like if some of those star players that left actually got paid in NE

821000[/snapback]

Then they'd be eating up roster spots, preventing younger guys from developing.

It'd be nice to still have deion and givens, no doubt, though losing Patten was no big deal. losing offensive linemen like Woody and andruzzi has worked out fine because the line is incredibly young now. McGinnest leaving has allowed them to get a look at banta-cain and sign seau to play inside, where they needed help moreso than outside (they better draft some linebackers in the upcoming draft). It'd be nice to still have Ty Law, though cornerbacks are overpriced reguardless.

As for Vin, you can't carry two kickers and they made a long-term decision. Kickoffs are much better now and hopefully gost develops well in his field goal kicking. In a couple years they'll be better off having moved on. It still hurts seeing him hit a game-winner in Indy though.

I'm not saying losing good players is a good thing. A little roster turnover can be healthy though, and the best long-term way to go.