Question about seating in the stadium

I was searching on ebay for some sabres tickets for tomorrow and was flipping some of the Bills tickets came across some tickets for the Tenessee game on X-mas Eve that were low, so I made my bid and won them. 2 Tickets in Section 125 Row 37, and i picked the pair up for $31. (I figure that we will be lucky if the Game is sold out and Televised so why not go, a cheap X-mas gift for myself :lol: )

Now I have only been to one game at the Ralph, 5 rows from the field, at the 50 (Free tickets through a friend who's grandfather had seasons througha buisness) against the Pats last year. I am just wondering how these seats will be (I know they might not be as good as what I am previously used to from that one time) but is this a bad area of the stadium, or is it a good view?

Figured it might not be a bad game, maybe a win, Get to see a possible rising star in Vince Young playing (seen Leinart play in the pre-season at soldier field this summer)

Now the problem is who do I go with? My brother who usually goes with me to Sabres games? The girlfriend? or The friend that I went with to the Pats game?

Go with the fattest one. You'll be freezing your a$$e$ off.

818542[/snapback]

I think I win that one :o wait :lol: more like :D

I didn't find it that cold last year when i went to the game at the start of December against the Pats. It was just after a nice little snow storm, took us forever to get up there so we missed getting to tailgate much. I was lucky too, I had just bought a new winter coat the day before, and when i got home that night my buddy called and asked if I wanted to go, I said sure and then found out where tickets were and that they were free.

And Yeah, the only reason I bid on this set was because they were going so cheap, A getting to see a win live should make it a merry christmas.