This Just In

ugh, and i gotta decide which one of these assclowns to vote for :(

Only 3rd party on the ballot are the Green's, and they may be withdrawing fromt he race

And the confusing ballot disenfranchising democratic voters warcries have already started.  Webb appears on the ballot as  James H. 'Jim' Webb, which is too long for the ballot in northern VA :devil:

819373[/snapback]

I'm sorry, there's just something about Allen that I can't stand. That smarmy, smug, phoney look. Isn't he the kid you'd walked up to in HS and popped in the mouth ....... just because you knew he deserved it?? The fact that he eviscerated VDOT, gee thanks George. That helped our road situation a bunch. Then we got his buddy Gilmore (let's do away with the car tax and TOTALLY wreck the budget). Jimimy, I don't always disagree with the Republicans (everybody brings something to the table) but please, if we're going to elect one, give us one with at least half a brain.

I'll gamble on Webb thank you very much.

Politics is making professional wrestling look more legit every day.

823063[/snapback]

The media loves these kinds of stories because its cheap to produce and it sells. Tis why the focus on the horse race and label everything "more negative".

Its not really more negative then its been in the past. Some of the early American elections, like Andrew Jackson's election in the 1820s, are just as bad, if not worse. Andrew and his wife Rachel were labeled as bigamists and adulterers. There was all kinds of slander which took place, but the parties got away with it.

Jimimy, I don't always disagree with the Republicans (everybody brings something to the table) but please, if we're going to elect one, give us one with at least half a brain.

820237[/snapback]

My mental image upon reading this line is Richard III saying, "A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!!"