one of many cheney lies.

Cheney pointed out that he never met Edwards before last night. Well, that was one of a great number of lies from Mr. WMD, Saddam-AlQaeda link, the economy is rosey.

oh...I forgot.

The fact that they didn't meet on the Senate floor is no big deal. Unlike his predecessors, Cheney only meets with Republican senators when he comes to the Senate. Cheney is looking for nose reduction cream this morning for his Pinnochionitus! :w00t::o

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheney STILL bitchslapped the little boy, despite the gaffe.

58891[/snapback]

no no no. Actually it was a lie, not a gaffe. Bitchslapping is a harsh word. I think if Cheney were to have told the truth (as if THAT were ever going to happen) the debate would have gone to Edwards. Edwards DID tell the truth, did set out his platform and established the stage for Friday. Bitchslapping? Bush is trying to loosen up his butt with KY jelly for the reprise with Kerry. I hear he got the endorsement of the Tourette's syndrome society for his grimacing and jerking at the last debate.

no no no.  Actually it was a lie, not a gaffe.  Bitchslapping is a harsh word.  I think if Cheney were to have told the truth (as if THAT were ever going to happen) the debate would have gone to Edwards.  Edwards DID tell the truth, did set out his platform and established the stage for Friday.  Bitchslapping?  Bush is trying to loosen up his butt with KY jelly for the reprise with Kerry.  I hear he got the endorsement of the Tourette's syndrome society for his grimacing and jerking at the last debate.

58899[/snapback]

Oh that's right the Iraqi people dying don't count because they are Muslim and who cares about them. That was real good of Edwards to say that or at least insinuate that. Only the Americans count now. That's a real good way to make friends in other countries. Tell them that their people are like cockroaches and they are not part of the coalition.

no no no.  Actually it was a lie, not a gaffe.  Bitchslapping is a harsh word.  I think if Cheney were to have told the truth (as if THAT were ever going to happen) the debate would have gone to Edwards.  Edwards DID tell the truth, did set out his platform and established the stage for Friday.  Bitchslapping?  Bush is trying to loosen up his butt with KY jelly for the reprise with Kerry.  I hear he got the endorsement of the Tourette's syndrome society for his grimacing and jerking at the last debate.

58899[/snapback]

You think bitchslapping is a harsh word for what happened last night? You DID watch, didn't you?

Oh that's right the Iraqi people dying don't count because they are Muslim and who cares about them.  That was real good of Edwards to say that or at least insinuate that.  Only the Americans count now.  That's a real good way to make friends in other countries.  Tell them that their people are like cockroaches and they are not part of the coalition.

58907[/snapback]

This was another total stevestojan answer, and a flat lie by Cheney. Edwards was tal;king about building a coalition rather than going at things basically alone. Edwards CLEARLY said the U.S. has taken 90% of THE COALITION CASUALTIES. Cheney came right back ten seconds later and said "That 90% is just dead wrong. If you add the Iraqi's...

Here is the exchange:

EDWARDS: Because the reality is, for America to lead, for America to do what it's done for 50 years before this president and vice president came into office, it is critical that we be credible.

It is critical that they believe that when America takes action, they can trust what we're doing, what we say, what we say at the United Nations, what we say in direct conversations with leaders of the world — of other countries.

They need to know that the credibility of the United States is always good, because they will not follow us without that.

And unfortunately, we're seeing the consequences of that right now.

It's one of the reasons that we're having so much difficulty getting others involved in the effort in Iraq.

You know, we've taken 90 percent of the coalition causalities. American taxpayers have borne 90 percent of the costs of the effort in Iraq.

And we see the result of there not being a coalition: The first Gulf war cost America $5 billion. We're at $200 billion and counting.

John Kerry will never give up control over the security of the United States of America to any other country. We will not outsource our responsibility to keep this country safe.

IFILL: Mr. Vice President, you have 90 seconds to respond.

CHENEY: Well, Gwen, the 90 percent figure is just dead wrong. When you include the Iraqi security forces that have suffered casualties, as well as the allies, they've taken almost 50 percent of the casualties in operations in Iraq, which leaves the U.S. with 50 percent, not 90 percent.

You think bitchslapping is a harsh word for what happened last night? You DID watch, didn't you?

58918[/snapback]

Sure did watch. And it seems many of the polls say Edwards won. But hey, use the word you think most appropriate. Bitchslapping sounds more like GWB's pathetic excuse for a debate last week. You want another example for comparison? Tune in on Friday! :w00t:

Cheney pointed out that he never met Edwards before last night.  Well, that was one of a great number of lies from Mr. WMD, Saddam-AlQaeda link, the economy is rosey.

oh...I forgot.

The fact that they didn't meet on the Senate floor is no big deal.  Unlike his predecessors, Cheney only meets with Republican senators when he comes to the Senate.  Cheney is looking for nose reduction cream this morning for his Pinnochionitus! :w00t:  :o

58886[/snapback]

Spin all you want pal....I did not see edwards offering up any explaination there. It was not like he wasn't willing to interupt, he definately did his share of that. The fact is, he had no answer....and he was busy picking his jaw up off the floor.

The assmonkey was spanked, and edwards met the reality that he is not near ready for the job.

This was another total stevestojan answer, and a flat lie by Cheney. Edwards was tal;king about building a coalition rather than going at things basically alone. Edwards CLEARLY said the U.S. has taken 90% of THE COALITION CASUALTIES. Cheney came right back ten seconds later and said "That 90% is just dead wrong. If you add the Iraqi's...

Here is the exchange:

58921[/snapback]

So I guess you agree with Edwards and Kerry that Muslims are cockroaches and don't count. I am so glad that they aren't in charge.

Sure did watch.  And it seems many of the polls say Edwards won.  But hey, use the word you think most appropriate.  Bitchslapping sounds more like GWB's pathetic excuse for a debate last week.  You want another example for comparison? Tune in on Friday! :w00t:

58924[/snapback]

Ooookay, whatever you say. Yes, let's cut to some polls that say Edwards won last night. I'll go find some right now.

58899[/snapback]

Yes, your right tenny.......it was so nice seeing edwards talk down to the aduience, I am sure that everyone who has an eduction level of 4th grade or more, was offended. He tried to use his trial tactics here, and he forgot that the average juror is not that bright. When he applied these tactics to a debate, and sat side by side with a real man like Cheney, he just looked like a total fool.

His comment about "The light of freedom is flickering" has got to be the biggest pu$$y statement that I have ever heard. Perhaps the french were impressed, by no real American.

But,hey don't forget........Hoooooppeee is on the waaaaaayyyyyy!!!

Here is the exchange:

58921[/snapback]

Why do only coalition casualties count to begin with?

Did Edwards really mean caucasian casualties? A person is a person and the Iraqis that have died gave their lives just as much as anyone else.

Back to the coalition.....The war was either right or it was not. Argue about that all day. The matter of whether it was right does not hinge on whether France, Germany or the UN think so. Assuming it was right, we shouldn't have waited for France. Assuming it was wrong, Edwards argument s/b it was wrong because x,y,z, not about how many French guys we should have had with us. We're still waiting for John Kerry to join the coalition to get Saddam out of Kuwait.

So I guess you agree with Edwards and Kerry that Muslims are cockroaches and don't count.  I am so glad that they aren't in charge.

58934[/snapback]

No. I think we're responsible for thousands and thousands of good Iraqi people dying and being maimed. In fact, in the time we have been there, on average per year, we have been directly reposnsible for more Iraqi citizens killed, hurt and maimed that Saddam was during his reign. I think Iraqis, for the most part, are great people and the victims. Cheney doesn't seem to know how to count, and Edwards wasn't talking about the Iraqis, he was talking about the coalition. When he spoke about the Iraqis, he was quite sympathetic to them.

Did Edwards really mean caucasian casualties?  A person is a person and the Iraqis that have died gave their lives just as much as anyone else.

Back to the coalition.....The war was either right or it was not.  Argue about that all day.  The matter of whether it was right does not hinge on whether France, Germany or the UN think so.  Assuming it was right, we shouldn't have waited for France.  Assuming it was wrong, Edwards argument s/b it was wrong because x,y,z, not about how many French guys we should have had with us.  We're still waiting for John Kerry to join the coalition to get Saddam out of Kuwait.

58939[/snapback]

CAUCASIAN casualties? Are you assuming that American casualties are all caucasian. Get a grip. You've even lost contact with right wing whacko reality. There are non-caucasians in combat. Harry Truman integrated the military a looonnnngggggg time ago OGT!

Did Edwards really mean caucasian casualties?  A person is a person and the Iraqis that have died gave their lives just as much as anyone else.

Back to the coalition.....The war was either right or it was not.  Argue about that all day.  The matter of whether it was right does not hinge on whether France, Germany or the UN think so.  Assuming it was right, we shouldn't have waited for France.  Assuming it was wrong, Edwards argument s/b it was wrong because x,y,z, not about how many French guys we should have had with us.  We're still waiting for John Kerry to join the coalition to get Saddam out of Kuwait.

58939[/snapback]

Iraqis do count. They count as much as Americans. The only time they DON'T count is when you are not talking about them, and categories that by definition EXCLUDE Them. There are ZERO Iraqis in the coalition forces. That is what Edwards said and was talking about.

Cheney pointed out that he never met Edwards before last night.  Well, that was one of a great number of lies from Mr. WMD, Saddam-AlQaeda link, the economy is rosey.

oh...I forgot.

The fact that they didn't meet on the Senate floor is no big deal.  Unlike his predecessors, Cheney only meets with Republican senators when he comes to the Senate.  Cheney is looking for nose reduction cream this morning for his Pinnochionitus! :w00t:  :o

58886[/snapback]

The noise you hear is you and the rest of the libbers clawing at the side of your coffin , its not only slipping away its slipped away. ;)

CAUCASIAN casualties?  Are you assuming that American casualties are all caucasian.  Get a grip. You've even lost contact with right wing whacko reality.  There are non-caucasians in combat.  Harry Truman integrated the military a looonnnngggggg time ago OGT!

58951[/snapback]

Your grip on subtlety is slipping. My point was that Edwards clearly excluded people that had given their lives to make a percentage figure look higher for the purpose of the debate. That is disrespectful to the people who've died.

I started out typing something like the Americans have teaken 100% of the left handed, blue eyed men over six feet tall casualty figure, but changed when I realized caucasian sort of sounds like coalition.

There. A two paragraph description of what should be obvious from the get-go. I hope that's enough to help you.

Your grip on subtlety is slipping.  My point was that Edwards clearly excluded people that had given their lives to make a percentage figure look higher for the purpose of the debate.  That is disrespectful to the people who've died.

I started out typing something like the Americans have teaken 100% of the left handed, blue eyed men over six feet tall casualty figure, but changed when I realized caucasian sort of sounds like coalition. 

There.  A two paragraph description of what should be obvious from the get-go.  I hope that's enough to help you.

58957[/snapback]

oh..I'm sorry. When you wrote caucasian...silly me...I thought you meant caucasian. I don't know what came over me! :w00t:

oh..I'm sorry.  When you wrote caucasian...silly me...I thought you meant caucasian.  I don't know what came over me! :w00t:

58961[/snapback]

Yeah and when the US said coalition they meant everyone fighting in Iraq. I guess you and your ilk misinterpreted it to mean everyone except the cockroach Muslim people.

Yeah and when the US said coalition they meant everyone fighting in Iraq. I guess you and your ilk misinterpreted it to mean everyone except the cockroach Muslim people.

58964[/snapback]

/quote]

Ah...you are right. When someone says coalition I generally assume they mean coalition. I'm going to have to buy a right wing whacko dictionary!!! :w00t::o