The New OL alignment is the

Bob in STL

I think that there is a fairly good chance that the Bills could recieve a "lightning in a bottle" performance from Terrence, somewhat similar to the "suprise" Jason Peters was throughout last year. Now wouldn't that be NICE??? I'm with other fans here, whereby the Bills entire draft strategy could swing on the prospects of Peters and Pennington.... Wow, the future would be MUCH brighter with this coming to fruition and getting two road-grading OG's in 2007. (1 in free agency, 1 in the draft!)

Amen. I completely agree and really hope we may have found ourselves a gem in Pennington.

Steinbach would look real nice next to Peters in 07.

Really?  Is he that light on his feet?  Better pass blocker than run blocker?

816556[/snapback]

He's very nimble. He blocks well on pass and run. He has a couple of LT starts under his belt, and has played C. Good character, although he did get charged with "drinking while boating" a couple of months ago. :lol:

As Bill in NYC pointed out, he'll command a big price.

He's very nimble. He blocks well on pass and run. He has a couple of LT starts under his belt, and has played C. Good character, although he did get charged with "drinking while boating" a couple of months ago. 

As Bill in NYC pointed out, he'll command a big price.

True, but if Peters works out at LT, we have a LT signed for the next 5 years at 3 mil per. Pretty good deal if he's good. We could afford to overspend on a G.

True, but if Peters works out at LT, we have a LT signed for the next 5 years at 3 mil per.  Pretty good deal if he's good.  We could afford to overspend on a G.

816565[/snapback]

If Peters does Pan out and become a sold tackle, at some point he'll stop just being happy to be playing and start wanting to get what he thinks he deserves. Its only human nature. So, I think we'd have to consider giving him a raise at some point. It'd be a recipe for disgruntlement if we have a Guard (supposedly a lesser paid position) making much more than the Tackle (supposedly the higher paid position).