Two more weeks

Two more weeks until fat GOP congressional pig Tom "Sweatin' like Nixon" Reynolds is purged from the 26th congressional district of NY. This pile of bacon fat has done absolutely nothing for WNY, almost lost are Base in the Falls and did nothing for Delphi workers and is in the hip pocket of the pharm companies.

All together WNY:

"Happy days are here again......"

Two more weeks until fat GOP congressional pig Tom "Sweatin' like Nixon" Reynolds is purged from the 26th congressional district of NY. This pile of bacon fat has done absolutely nothing for WNY, almost lost are Base in the Falls and did nothing for Delphi workers and is in the hip pocket of the pharm companies.

All together WNY:

"Happy days are here again......"

815260[/snapback]

Hopefully Dem Comptroller Alan "why should I spend my own cash" Hevesi follows him out the door. Why are the Dem crusaders not crying up a storm about this controversy and calling for resignations? After all it is the party of conscience and lawfullness?

Tom Reynolds is uniquely qualified for pure dickdom accolades thanks in no small part to his laughably disengenuous TV ads, where he not only claims to have saved the Niagara Falls Air Force Base after of course voting with his fellow GOP bloc to recommend the base for closing, but also so pathetically unconvincing in an apology ad for the La Cage Au Foley cover-up featuring Reynolds bloated, porcine mug in full close-up once again trying to pass the buck.

He got some good news today however when Bush declared Erie County a disaster area after the bizarre Friday the thirteenth storm, and you can betcha Reynolds will milk that for all it's worth in upcoming ads, being as truthful and as self-congradulatory as he has been in every one of his previous nonsense ads.

from what i saw on the news last night and thanks to some GOP smoke and mirrors and presto there is money available to make Western NY a "disaster relief elligible" area....

Tom Reynolds has now pulled even with Jack Davis.

I would be surprised if Reynolds doesn't win.

Hopefully Dem Comptroller Alan "why should I spend my own cash" Hevesi follows him out the door.  Why are the Dem crusaders not crying up a storm about this controversy and calling for resignations?  After all it is the party of conscience and lawfullness?

815358[/snapback]

Hevesi is a crook and he has just about admitted to it.

The fact that I keep hearing he will pay back the 80K+ he owes the state, my question is when exactly does he plan on paying it back? I sure hope someone is calculating the interest on his "non-approved" loan.

Friggin' loser. He shouldn't resign, he should have been forced out of office when these facts came to the surface.

In the world of politics, disasters = opportunities.

Just ask Nagin, Bush, and now Reynolds, and obviously you can dig far deeper.

816438[/snapback]

Just like anything else... For some (opportunities) and not so good for others...

Hmmmm... I don't recall it equalling opportunities for Mayor Makowski back in the late 1970's... Maybe Jimmy Griffin...

It is a give and take I guess.

:doh::huh:

Just like anything else... For some (opportunities) and not so good for others...

Hmmmm... I don't recall it equalling opportunities for Mayor Makowski back in the late 1970's... Maybe Jimmy Griffin...

It is a give and take I guess.

:doh:  :huh:

817420[/snapback]

If you know how to use the media, it's an opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...

Is Jack Davis a Libertarian?

Check out his stance on issues if you can, I apologize the print's small, and tell me it doesn't run parallel to the Lib credo.

Which begs the question can a Libertarian, or as Tom Reynolds might say a "Millionaire" libertarian, gain entry into congress. It was looking good for awhile with the Foley scandal and Abramoff tarring Reynolds, however Davis total lack of any publicity outside of his commercials has hurt him. The right is portraying him as this doddering, kinda batty fool with a one trick pony platform (free trade) while the Democrats have pretty much been hands off in his campaign, at Davis insistence.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20061104/1033327.asp