Well, we're 2-5 but...

Heels20X6

At least I can look forward to attending my first Bills game ever in two weeks against the Packers. I've been a Bills fan since I was 6 but living in Manitoba made making a trip out fiscally impossible. Now, I'm in Ottawa, I can make the drive and I've scored tickets.

The team may be suffering on the field but you know what? Doesn't matter, I finally get to see my boys play.

I'm going to the Ralph. :doh:

At least I can look forward to attending my first Bills game ever in two weeks against the Packers.  I've been a Bills fan since I was 6 but living in Manitoba made making a trip out fiscally impossible.  Now, I'm in Ottawa, I can make the drive and I've scored tickets.

The team may be suffering on the field but you know what?  Doesn't matter,  I finally get to see my boys play.

I'm going to the Ralph.  :doh:

814369[/snapback]

Awright, Heels!

Have a great time. Hate or love the Packers, they are a legendary franchise, and your choice of your 1st game is supurb.

I hope the Bills smash 'em, of course! :lol:

I made my first trip to OP last season to see them against the Pats.

The only good thing about the game was that the weather was Bills football weather (snowed pretty good the day before and that morning) and the tickets were free (mid field, 5 rows from the field behind the Pats bench)

The bad was the game itself, we were leaving right after Flutie came into the game and missed the Bills TD (but we heard it from the Parking lot) and because of the weather we got there too late to tailgate

At least I can look forward to attending my first Bills game ever in two weeks against the Packers.  I've been a Bills fan since I was 6 but living in Manitoba made making a trip out fiscally impossible.  Now, I'm in Ottawa, I can make the drive and I've scored tickets.

The team may be suffering on the field but you know what?  Doesn't matter,  I finally get to see my boys play.

I'm going to the Ralph.   :doh:

814369[/snapback]

That really is a sweet first game to choose. HOF'er Favre's last game against the Bills. Hope you enjoy the Battle of the Great Lakers!

The Bills will be back on top, eventually. Just look at the Bengals...(um, but avoid looking at the Cardinals).

I'm going to the Ralph.  :doh:

814369[/snapback]

Congrats on your first game! I remember the first time I went back in the late 80s....we played the Saints. The seats were totally iced over and we ended up losing the game, but it was still a great experience. Best games I went to were in '91....I saw them play the Bears, Dolphins, Steelers, and Bengals (MNF)....we won every game and it was a BLAST!