WHEW!

bartshan-83

Believe it or not, I never thought we were going to lose at any point. But man what a rush at the end!

UCLA is very good...a lot better than I had given them credit for. I would love to see that boy Hickman in a Bills uniform...3 SACKS today, 10.5 on the year and he was in the backfield ALL day!

Season is still very alive.

I got home from golf with 3 mins left in the game. What an ending. Did anyone notice the job the O-line did on that final play? Amazing what can happen when no one gets near the QB and he has time to find a target.

Dad would have loved that one.

lol@ UCLA "very good".  I like ND but lets face it....overrated.

812007[/snapback]

UCLA is a damn good football team. LOLOL all you want. They have lost 3 games, ALL away. Two of those losses have been vs. ranked teams by a combined 13 pts. They have a very good defense and played a helluva game with their backup QB. Both DEs looked amazing.

They're obviously not going to make noise in the Pac 10, but if they had won today, they would be 5-2 and in the Top 25. A last minute drive that stole the victory today does not make them much worse.

Texas had a scare too.  I'm surprised Blufefire hasn't brought it up.  But then again he may be too busy cleaning the boxers he surely soiled during the game :blink:

812001[/snapback]

Nah, after the game (which I had no confidence at all we'd win and didn't expect to), I went to grill, then watch football and the Sabres.

I hate Greg Davis. I hate Greg Davis. I hate Greg Davis. I hate Greg Davis.

He's the worst offensive coordinator in the NCAA. Even worse then that guy who did the trick play around week 2 with no O-line.

Why the !@#$ are we running designed QB draws? Why the !@#$ are we running the WR screen 15 times a game, and in the friggin redzone? Why the !@#$ do our routes not og past the first down line? Why the !@#$ are you running a Vince Young offense with a small whiteboy?

To Mack/STs coaches - Why the !@#$ did you mess with the kicking game a week before the Nebraska game? Missed XP, 2 missed FGs, gg.

I like Mack Brown, but I cannot stand Greg Davis. He's been a bane on this program for Mack's whole time here. The only time we really did well was when we had a QB that was good enough to take the game into his own hands.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.