JP Losman More Productive Gaining Yards

Mikie2times

I must have missed the part when I said JP was better then those QB's. Maybe my intent was to show an improving QB who is just now is reaching 16 starts.

811612[/snapback]

I feel waht you are saying. But you can't win with those so-called Bills fans who want JP to fall on his face to say I told you so or hate to admit that he has improved and is still going through a learning process. You'd think JP was a Joey Harrington, Kyle Bowler, or Tim Couch situation.

so it's first and 10 at our 20 with 2 minutes left in the 4th

would you rather have JP in there than any of those you mentioned?

me neither

with Brady, McNair, Favre, Plummer, & Leftwich there is at least the glimmer of hope.  with JP you wonder if he'll fumble, get picked, or sacked on 4th down

811606[/snapback]

Amen brother, finally I see someone who gets it. Going into this seaon I agreed that giving JP a good look was the right thing to do but at this point I have seen enough to realize that he is Rob Johnson Jr. He has had several opportunities to lead this team to victory late in games and has failed to do so every single time. He is slow to mature, is not a leader, and simply does not have the "it" factor. It's time to send another Donahoe flunkie packing and start from scratch. Anyone who thinks Loserman has a future in this league is either high on crack or mentally defective.

Yards Per Attempt as a statistic is the most heavily correlated non point related stat to winning % in the NFL. Out of any indivdual player statistic that doesn't involve points it's the most heavily correlated stat to win % in the NFL. You factor in rushing yards as I have, and the correlation is even stronger.

811625[/snapback]

Slightly off topic, but do you have numbers to back that up? I'd be interesting in seeing that.

I feel waht you are saying. But you can't win with those so-called Bills fans who want JP to fall on his face to say I told you so or hate to admit that he has improved and is still going through a learning process. You'd think JP was a Joey Harrington, Kyle Bowler, or Tim Couch situation.

812012[/snapback]

These posts need to go away. Those fans just don't exist.