My 2007 Buffalo Bills.

As good players leave this team, they are replaced with sh--. Same as the GM's and the Coaching.

This team will NEVER start winning until we have a new and younger owner (via this team stays put).

We had a winning team for 4 years folks! 4 years of the glory EARLY 90's. Its been 12 years of the same ole crap. This team has not done anything since we went 0-3 and Flutie came in and all of a sudden we win 10 straight. Only to be pissed away by, well, a owner who didnt like the guy who helped get us to that playoff game. We have given away years worth of first round picks for TRASH (Rob Johnson/Drew Bledsoe). People in WNY are starting to lose interest in the Bills which does worry me. How much longer are those tickets going to sell when all we do is bring in half-ass talent and our draft picks are coached by 3 dollar birthday clowns. Butler and Donahoe is to blame for the condition of this team. Both left a owner and the fans hitting rock bottom, and now starting to dig....

Dont agree? Hey good on ya! Thump your chest at the bar in proud display of those AFC Championship's! Because thats about all we have with our Bills

I dont see the near future of this team winning to bright.

I feel the FANS of this city deserve a little better that what we have had the past few years.

I actually like this plan a lot, what people are forgetting is that this is a very young team and it will be a lot better next season with the extra experience. Whitner could be a top notch strong safety by then and Ko Simpson could be a solid started. Kyle Williams and John McCargo will be able to step in and could be able to stop the run also maybe Hargrove will be a good fit.

The only question mark is Losman, if he can step in and be a solid NFL quarterback, this team will win the division next season.

I don't like this early talk of what to do in the offseason though, we're not even halfway through the season yet and our next two games are at home, we have a divisional game to get excited about on Sunday, we could be 4-4 after these next two games.

No spank you to Brad Butler. Sorry, JohnFromHemet, I know you thought he looked good in preseason, but so did Kyle Williams. Unless we are completely s**t out of luck aquiring a LT in the draft I'd like to continue to let Peters progress at RT. I DO think he would be very good at LT, but it would be nice to have both tackles considered Top 10 material........that won't be the case unless the situation ended up as Peters at LT and someone like Penn Sts Brown or maybe Max Starks from the Steelers at RT, although he is probably the least talented on the Steelers Oline.