Here it is, the official Why the hell didn't we

ACor58

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Leinart is going to be a superstar qb.  We have losman and it is what it is, but it takes nothing away from Leinart.  He's extremely smart, great at reading defenses, knows situations well. A superstar in the making.

807103[/snapback]

I wouldnt say superstar after 2 games into his career but he definately will be good. Their is only 2 SuperStar QB's currently in this league:

Superstar = Peyton Manning (252 TD's, 34,400 yards), Tom Brady (3 SB's)

* Brett Favre in his prime.

Even the booth guys are praising the Cardinals O-Line...

807107[/snapback]

The cards oline is terrible. good qb's make lines look better then they are period. This isn't a slam against losman, its amazing what leinart is doing though in only his 2nd start against the so called "best team in football".

Did you see that? What sets him apart from J.P.? Did you see how quickly he goes through his reads and passes the ball?

I am not annointing him the savior yet, but he can play.

806964[/snapback]

Should've, Could've, Would've

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

How many other teams should have drafted him also then?

What was he taken? 12th?

It's in the past, it cannot be changed.

Deal with it.

Matt Leinart is going to be a superstar qb.  We have losman and it is what it is, but it takes nothing away from Leinart.  He's extremely smart, great at reading defenses, knows situations well. A superstar in the making.

807103[/snapback]

He probably is but wasn't Grossman a superstar in the making for the first 5 games of this season also?

The cards oline is terrible. good qb's make lines look better then they are period. This isn't a slam against losman,  its amazing what leinart is doing though in only his 2nd start against the so called "best team in football".

807112[/snapback]

I can't believe I'm going to praise Denny Green (I think he's a joke of a coach) but here goes (ugh, this makes me ill just saying it).

It's also amazing what a solid game plan can do against a quick agressive D. Quick passes, 3 step drops and letting the WRs make plays after they catch the ball. The gameplan the Cardinals have tonight is perfect (and Leinart is executing it very well).

I wouldnt say superstar after 2 games into his career but he definately will be good. Their is only 2 SuperStar QB's currently in this league:

807110[/snapback]

I think by next season you may have to add Carson Palmer to that list.

Should've, Could've, Would've

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

How many other teams should have drafted him also then?

What was he taken?  12th?

It's in the past, it cannot be changed.

Deal with it.

807114[/snapback]

A couple pages back I gave him a link to all the past drafts and an offer to make us an All-Pro Why the ^#%$ didn't we draft them team, but he didn't take me up on my offer <_<

807110[/snapback]

And on behalf of all the Pittsburgh fans I know, I'd like to say:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Maybe so. Carson hasnt looked as impressive this year as he did last year though. He has had 2 games with no TD's thrown. He had 2 games with 2 INT's.

807132[/snapback]

I know, that's why I say next season. I think he needs a full season to get past his injury, not just in physical terms, but psychological.

I think by next season you may have to add Carson Palmer to that list.

807122[/snapback]

Carson Palmer has a dead guy's ACL in his knee. As far as I'm concerned, he has to prove himself to me again.

Why the hell am I seeing a music video on ESPN right now? Note to ESPN: THIS is why your MNF broadcast sucks moose udder.

One

Game.

807131[/snapback]

actually 2nd game. He played really well putting the cards in position to win against the chiefs if not for a defensive collapse costing them the lead, then leading the cards down the field for a chance to send it to ot and nasty neil shanking a fg.

M. Leinart 22/35 253 2 1

and tonight

M. Leinart 13/18 125 2 0

I'm not one of those "why didnt we draft so and so guys". I just think it speaks highly of how mature and how quickly Leinart has adapted to the nfl.