Never thought I'd say this, but...

LevysEraII

if this team doesn't go out and acquire some bona fide ballers for the offensive line this coming offseason, I'm done as a football fan. The Buffalo Bills will be dead to me.

I'm sick of spending MY hard earned money on a team that doesn't show the same type of commitment that I do. This team wasted away all of their cap space this year. The Bills have about $10 million plus in cap space. They could've used that money on re-signing Clements, who we desperately need now that McGee has been exposed, and they could've extended McGahee's deal as well. That money, which the Bills will probably waste anyways this coming offseason, could've been used elsewhere. Use your damn cap space when you got it!! Future cap space can be used to shore up other areas of need.

I know what many of you will probably flame away on me for my comments, but I'm pretty frustrated right about now. How can I not be? I'm well aware that you don't build a winner overnight. But it has been 7 years since our last playoff berth and what? 11 years since our last playoff victory? In that time we went through 3 GM's, 5 head coaches and countless players. The one constant has been that cheap skate of an owner. Let's face it, the Buffalo Bills are a second rate organization.

If the Bills go out and sign some marquee lineman, both on defense and offense, and they still lose. I can handle that. I won't be upset, because at least they tried, but don't insult my intelligence with the Mike Gandys, Chris Vilarrialls, Melvin Fowler and Tuten Reyes' of the world.

IMO, not using that cap space was a blatant disregard to the commitment of winning. It's obviously all about dollars and cents to old Ralphie Boy. It should be all about dollars and sense to me. Between all the money I spend on Bills paraphanelia, tickets, air fare, jerseys, hats, NFL Sunday Ticket etc etc etc I can save plenty of loot.

if this team doesn't go out and acquire some bona fide ballers for the offensive line this coming offseason, I'm done as a football fan. The Buffalo Bills will be dead to me.

I'm sick of spending MY hard earned money on a team that doesn't show the same type of commitment that I do. This team wasted away all of their cap space this year. The Bills have about $10 million plus in cap space. They could've used that money on re-signing Clements, who we desperately need now that McGee has been exposed, and they could've extended McGahee's deal as well. That money, which the Bills will probably waste anyways this coming offseason, could've been used elsewhere. Use your damn cap space when you got it!! Future cap space can be used to shore up other areas of need.

I know what many of you will probably flame away on me for my comments, but I'm pretty frustrated right about now. How can I not be? I'm well aware that you don't build a winner overnight. But it has been 7 years since our last playoff berth and what? 11 years since our last playoff victory? In that time we went through 3 GM's, 5 head coaches and countless players. The one constant has been that cheap skate of an owner. Let's face it, the Buffalo Bills are a second rate organization.

If the Bills go out and sign some marquee lineman, both on defense and offense, and they still lose. I can handle that. I won't be upset, because at least they tried, but don't insult my intelligence with the Mike Gandys, Chris Vilarrialls, Melvin Fowler and Tuten Reyes' of the world.

IMO, not using that cap space was a blatant disregard to the commitment of winning. It's obviously all about dollars and cents to old Ralphie Boy. It should be all about dollars and sense to me. Between all the money I spend on Bills paraphanelia, tickets, air fare, jerseys, hats, NFL Sunday Ticket etc etc etc I can save plenty of loot.

806196[/snapback]

McGee has been exposed and we should have resigned Clements? Atleast McGee can return Kicks, otherwise on D, I don't see a difference between the 2, they are both average at best. The biggest difference is Clements is making way more money then he should.

I will agree with The Gandy and Vilareal comment except for the part about Reyes and Fowler. They are not Pro Bowl starters, but have not been that bad, maybe slightly better then average. Fowler missed part of the last game due to injury too.

806196[/snapback]

I stopped reading here. If this is all it takes for you to quit, you are a baby, and the Bills aren't losing much.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

806196[/snapback]

WOW! somebody gets it in here!.........If you bought the nfl ticket to watch the bills ,boy did you get riped off, but learn from it.I went through that last year,spend all that money& time watchin for what?Remake of RJ at qb and A bunch of high motor white guys on defense running into each other, soft slow o-linemen that couldn`t block a fat lady from going into pizza hut.

Last year was the last straw of watching this team bungle their way through a season.Untill they get a profesional team in the Buff, forget it! Buying to watch this team is like going to the grocery store and paying for a 2 ounce bag of liver for 100 bucks.To much money for a really bad product,you just don`t do it!

I watched them lose eleven sundays last year,it was agonizing seeing this organization stay at rock bottom spinning wheels year after year.Do what I do,expect a lose and go golfing in the afternoon,don`t even bother watching the ticker.We all know the personallity of this team by now, its not worth watching thier DONE! keep that blood preasure down and don`t put yourself through torcher..........live longer that way :lol:

I know what many of you will probably flame away on me for my comments, but I'm pretty frustrated right about now. How can I not be? I'm well aware that you don't build a winner overnight. But it has been 7 years since our last playoff berth and what? 11 years since our last playoff victory? In that time we went through 3 GM's, 5 head coaches and countless players. The one constant has been that cheap skate of an owner. Let's face it, the Buffalo Bills are a second rate

organization.

Totally agree with everything except the comment about a second rate organization. That's too kind. They are a third class organization and nsinking fast. I too have given up after 30 years as a die-hard fan. I see no hope and have stated this many times on this board. Again, this is an organization with no sense of itself and what they want to do. they jsut don't care as long as they sell out every game. Very, very sad

806196[/snapback]

WOW! somebody gets it in here!.........If you bought the nfl ticket to watch the bills ,boy did you get riped off, but learn from it.I went through that last year,spend all that money& time watchin for what?Remake of RJ at qb and  A bunch of high motor white guys on defense running into each other, soft slow o-linemen that couldn`t block a fat lady from going into pizza hut.

Last year was the last straw of watching this team bungle their way through a season.Untill they get a profesional team in the Buff, forget it! Buying to watch this team is  like going to the grocery store and paying for a 2 ounce bag of liver for 100 bucks.To much money for a really bad product,you just don`t do it! 

I watched them lose eleven sundays last year,it was agonizing seeing this organization stay at  rock bottom spinning wheels year after year.Do what I do,expect a lose and go golfing in the afternoon,don`t even bother watching the ticker.We all know the personallity of this team by now, its not worth watching thier DONE!  keep that blood preasure down and don`t put yourself through torcher..........live longer that way :lol:

806276[/snapback]

Are you a product of public education?

Ive had season tickets for 12 years now. Ive had it with this team. Im almost numb to the fact that they lose every sunday. Im going to still go to the games, because lets face it, it is a good excuse to get away from the wife on sunday afternoon, but we go with 6 guys & 3 of them dont even go into the games anymore. They just sit out in parking lot & keep drinking. I think Im going to start joining them. I just cant deal with the lousy football that this team puts out year after year. I know this is a rebuilding year, but you know what I dont see the light at the end of the tunnel. For me at least for the rest of this year, Im making it all about the tailgating. I dont even know if Im going to step foot in the Ralph again this year.

Ive had season tickets for 12 years now.  Ive had it with this team.  Im almost numb to the fact that they lose every sunday.  Im going to still go to the games, because lets face it, it is a good excuse to get away from the wife on sunday afternoon, but we go with 6 guys & 3 of them dont even go into the games anymore.  They just sit out in parking lot & keep drinking.  I think Im going to start joining them.  I just cant deal with the lousy football that this team puts out year after year.  I know this is a rebuilding year, but you know what I dont see the light at the end of the tunnel.  For me at least for the rest of this year, Im making it all about the tailgating.  I dont even know if Im going to step foot in the Ralph again this year.

806401[/snapback]

See above

See above

806405[/snapback]

Dont accuse me of being a bandwagon fan. Ive been a fan of this team since I was 6yrs old (1980). Im just tired of ruining my week by lamenting yet another bills loss. In the end it doesnt matter, because they are not very good right now & even if they beat detriot, Brady & the boys will probably come up here & B word slap us like they usually do. This team is at least 2-3 yrs away from really competing at a high level & that is if Levy & co hit on 85% of their decisions. Donahoe set this franchise back 10yrs with his poor decisions.

806196[/snapback]

Who spends any money on their Offensive Line in this league ? I mean, the Vikings signed Hutchinson and we BEAT them. Guys like Tubby Williams and Jonas Jennings turn out to be junk at any price.

C'mon, fall back in love with the elephantine ballet that is the Bills O-line. Never a dull moment.

Do what I do,expect a lose and go golfing in the afternoon,don`t even bother watching the ticker.We all know the personallity of this team by now, its not worth watching thier DONE!  keep that blood preasure down and don`t put yourself through torcher..........live longer that way :lol:

806276[/snapback]

I'm not sure which is more confusing: the fact that you waste your time as a fan who doesn't watch the team, but rather spends the day golfing just before coming back here and telling everyone how !@#$ing smart you are...or the fact that I waste my time responding to your moronic weekly attempts to piss off people like me.

Seriously, I have read a ton of moronic statements on this board since yesterday, and most all of them have come from Bills fans.

You are no Bills fan. You have all the insight of a PSP-toting nosepicking preschooler who feels that by not being a fan, you're the smartest fan around.

Please. Take your clubs and just go away. You provide absolutely no value. At all.

And stop pretending you're a Bills fan.

I stopped reading here.  If this is all it takes for you to quit, you are a baby, and the Bills aren't losing much.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

806271[/snapback]

So, you're willing to put your all in return of nothing?????

Don't get me wrong, I love this team, but they continue to lie and cheat Bills nation on a yearly basis. I feel like I'm in a abusive relationship.

I'm not sure which is more confusing: the fact that you waste your time as a fan who doesn't watch the team, but rather spends the day golfing just before coming back here and telling everyone how !@#$ing smart you are...or the fact that I waste my time responding to your moronic weekly attempts to piss off people like me.

Seriously, I have read a ton of moronic statements on this board since yesterday, and most all of them have come from Bills fans.

You are no Bills fan. You have all the insight of a PSP-toting nosepicking preschooler who feels that by not being a fan, you're the smartest fan around.

Please. Take your clubs and just go away. You provide absolutely no value. At all.

And stop pretending you're a Bills fan.

806460[/snapback]

Relax,LA......... Im indeed a true Bills fan.Its week 7 and I see the writing on the wall about this team and have for years.Im just facing it head on thats all. You should try it! You have to admit its not a very good team or organization anymore, were at the bottom of almost everything.Its been a great season for me ,I got my handicap way down and my putting is really comming around as of late ....Lets all put our hands together and sing!........Relax................Be smart......Don`t worry.... be happy on Sundays.........FORE!!!!!!! :lol:

Oh, by the way if the Bills keep this horrid pace of loses going year after year,they will be sleeping over at your city for many many football seasons to come. :P

Relax,LA......... Im indeed a true Bills fan.Its week 7 and I see the writing on the wall about this team and have for years.Im just facing it head on thats all. You should try it! You have to admit its not a very good team or organization anymore, were at the bottom of almost everything.Its been a great season for me ,I got my handicap way down and my putting is really comming around as of late ....Lets all put our hands together and sing!........Relax................Be smart......Don`t worry.... be happy on Sundays.........FORE!!!!!!! :lol:

Oh, by the way if the Bills keep this horrid pace of loses going year after year,they will be sleeping over at your city for many many football seasons to come. :P

806523[/snapback]

You never watch the team play, but you're a true Bills fan.

Okay. Got it.

With fans like you, who needs Patsy trolls?

So, you're willing to put your all in return of nothing?????

Don't get me wrong, I love this team, but they continue to lie and cheat Bills nation on a yearly basis. I feel like I'm in a abusive relationship.

806521[/snapback]

I've been a fan alot longer here than most of the people on this message board are old. This

franchise is wearing me down from the rebuilding rebuidling and more of the same. Their killin me. Most of the young bucks

here will be saying what I've been sayin. Just wait until they see the is crap for another ten years then ask them again to be patient.